*Chapter 3*

*************************************

Me and Zayne was still on our way to the Mansion when he said that he liked me before...

"When could you like me?" I said confused.

"Zendaya, I have liked you before. Of coarse I may not have feelings for you right now."

"Zayne, I know. I'm just saying when did you have feelings for me?" I said calmly.

"When you weren't dating Niall. I just had a little crush on you, that's all."

"Ohhhhh ok Zayne."

After that is was just complete silence. We waited to get to the mansion in less that 6 minutes. Now, I have never been to this mansion before. it was my moms, but she gave it to me so I can go to the University. I was thinking about what me and Zayne was talking about then a phone call snapped me out of my thoughts.

Caller ID~ Victoria J.

I immediately answered my phone to my best friends phone call.

"Zen! Are you here?!"

"Yeah Victoria, I'm here just on my way home with Zayne Malik."

"Wait, you broke up with Niall?"

"Oh god no, Zayne is staying with me at my place for certain purposes."

"Oh, can't wait to meet him! Is the whole band here?"

"Sure is...."

"Cool,maybe after school Monday we all can have a little get together. You know....to catch up on things."

"Sounds like a good idea! I will talk to you later Victoria."

"Ok Zendaya, I'll see you later."

I hung up the phone and saw Zayne getting out the car and getting all of our belongings. I was looking at him, impressed.

"You need a little help Zayne?" I said carefully.

"No Love, I'm fine. I can handle this man's job."

I laughed at his little comment. We made our way through the big wooden doors. All we see is space. So much space. The living room was magnificent! The kitchen was huge, there was a party room and 4 bedrooms with walk in closets and bathrooms. Me and Zayne were astonished.

"Wow. I have no words." I said to Zayne.

"Well, I thought this was.....wow." Zayne said to me. Then we see a man in a black and white suit with a tray. A butler. Then a lady with a black and white dress set on. A maid.

"Hello Ms.Coleman. I'm Maxwell. This is Diane. What is this young mans name?"

"Umm Maxwell and Diane.....this is Zayne Malik. He will be living with us."

"Pleasure to have you Mr. Malik." Maxwell said bowing.

"Bonjour. I am Diane. I speak French and english. Need anything, just ask." Diane said with a friendly smile.

Well that went well. Me and Zayne made our way to the bedrooms to unpack. My room was red with a circle like bed in the back with a walk in closet and bathroom with a flat screen above the dresser. It was a giant mirror and make-up station to the side. must have been my moms room.

Zayne's room was black an red. the bed was a California King bed. Everything else in his room was about the same as mine except he had a Men's hair station. Not a makeup station.

Then I took a shower and changed my clothes and went into Zayne's room.

He was taking off his shirt and he turned and smirked at me.

"Knock much Zen? Just kidding you can come in." he said smiling a warm smile.

"Where do Niall, Harry, Louis, and Liam live?"

"Well I know Niall and Harry live in a mansion alone. Liam and Louis lives in a separate one also." Zayne said with a blank expression.

I nodded and said "Ok Zayne. I'm going to go explore. Ok?"

"Wait I'm coming with you!" Zayne suggested.

___________________________

Helloooooo

I just wanted To Update early lol.

More to come!

Zayne and Zendaya getting pretty close huh?

Zendaya&Zayne or Zendaya&Niall?

Or will someone else come in the picture 😏.

Like/Comment/Vote/Follow

~Sharai😘😍