*Chapter 12*

(RATED R)

Zendaya Pov.

I drive off to Trevor's hotel room. My phone rings over and over..

Its Niall. And Ariana. And Zayne.

See Zayne really surprised me with this news that he liked me. I like him a little two but it would be wrong to date your ex's friend.

I mean like.. Seriously. No. Maybe after like a year.

I pull up to this classy hotel and i see Trevor's truck parked in the parking lot. He immediately walks outside and opens my car door. Everyone sees us and takes many pictures and I am a little uncomfortable.

He leads me into a private elevator that only goes to one floor. A penthouse.

We enter the penthouse and he points out everything.

"This is my kitchen, this is the bar, the office, and my bedroom and the other bedroom is my mothers." He said reassuringly.

He leads me over to a dining room that connects to the kitchen.

"Wow so.. you and your mom live here,what happened to your dad?" I asked.

"He didnt want to move into a penthouse so he got a house down near the school."

"Oh, do you miss him?"

"I see him everyday Zen." He laughed.

"Oh, lets just eat ok? Im starving. I have a headache." I moaned.

"Right." He agreed.

We both began to eat our steaks and mashed potatoes with green beans and bread. We had wine too. His mother wasn't home, she had a late schedule. As we ate he began to speak.

"Your really beautiful Zendaya,you know that?" He whispered.

I drunk the last of my wine and blushed.

"Im so serious Babe. Your the most beautiful thing i have ever seen."

I started to feel this feeling inside of my heart. It felt like lust. I needed him. I want him. Wait what?!

"Zen, you ok?" He softly said.

"Yes im super ok im fine actually." i said while crossing my legs to keep my hormones under wraps.

"You sure?" As he touched my thighs.

I jumped up and he looked at me.

"Where are you going..?" He asked with a straight face.

"Im going to the bathroom." I said quickly.

I walked down a long hallway to find a bathroom door. He stares and stands in his place.

I use my phone and check Instagram and text my friends back telling them to leave me alone.

As I walk out the bathroom door, I see Trevor standing right at the door.

"Trevor you are in the way." i said politely. "Lets get back to dinner."

"Lets skip dinner and get right to the dessert Zen."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to have a little fun with you." he said while rubbing my thighs.
I don't want to have sex with Trevor. if we do start a relationship, I want to let it last.

"What kind of fun?" While his hands run up my blue dress.

"This kind of fun." he says in my ear.

At this point my body is frozen. Im so close to biting my lip when i feel his warm soft hand brush against my clit slowly. My eyes open up wider and I took in a deep breath. His hand enters my under wear and he begins to pleasure me with his finger over and over and over again.

"You like it?" He says to me.

I struggle to speak. "Y-yes." I moaned.

I began to feel me about to cum when he sucked on my neck.

Oh GOD.

He kept on licking until he pulled his hand out and I came a little on his finger. He pulled his hand up and licked his 2 funders he pleasured me with.

I blush and pull my dress down and he kisses me.

"You can go home now if you want." He said winking. "Or we can have a round two." He bit his lip.

"Im gonna go home ha." I said brushing my hair while getting on the elevator.

As I was on the elevator I had to think over what just happened. As I got off the elevator, Ariana, Victoria and Elizabeth was walking towards the front door and they spot me at the same time I spot them.

To my left there is my brother Roshan.

What the hell?!

This just took a turn for the worst.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry i didnt update in a while!!! Im goig to start up again. Tell me what you think! Leave likes,commets,and more reads!!