*Chapter 4*

"""""""""""""""""""""""""

Me and Zayne was wondering the huge mansion. I heard Zayne's iPhone ring all the way upstairs and he ran to get it and came back down.

"Hello?" he said.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Niall. And Harry."

"What did they want?"

"The guys are all on their way right now to hang out and see the house."

"But my friends Victoria and Ariana are on their way to see the house and hang out.."

"Then I guess it's a party." Zayne said while hanging up his phone.

I went upstairs to take a shower and change my clothes and do my hair. Tommorow is school. This party can't last long. Its 4:07 pm. Maybe it will last till 9:30.

Zayne's POV

She is beautiful..I hope she is in my class tommorow. Niall is a lucky guy. But I'm not the 'steal your girl type'. Well, unless I have to, you know.

Wait..she is coming downstairs......

"Do I look good Zayne? I want to make a good impression."

She looked amazing. I mean AMAZING.

She had a red strapless dress with a 4.5 diamond row across the top of the dress. Under the dress she had lace stockings on and red heels with diamonds on them. Her hair was in big thick curls going down her back and he had a little bit of makeup on. She was amazing.

"Zen...you look......" I stuttered.

"Too much?!" she worried.

"No. Perfect."

"Thank you,took me a hour and a half to get all this done."

"How much did that dress cost?"

"About $799. Not much."

Are you kidding me?! $799?! My car monthly payment don't even cost that much.

"Wow. $799."

Zendaya POV

Zayne just asked me how much my dress costed. When we were done talking, I heard the doorbell ring. On the camera next to the door it showed Niall,Harry,Liam,and Louis. Vic and Arianna always show up fashionably late....for fashion purposes.

"Hey Niall!"

"Hey Love!!" he ran to me and gave me a kiss and twirled me around.

"I missed you." I said blushing.

"You look gorgeous Babe." he said holding my hands.

Zayne just looked and greeted Liam and Harry.

Zayne's POV

"Harry, Liam." I said.

"Hey Zayne! You missed a fair game of football (soccer) in the park earlier." Liam said.

"You must have been with Zendaya helping her pack." Harry said in a sarcastic voice.

I punched him.And he laughed.

"Look Harry Styles, there isn't anything going on in this house. Niall told me to watch her and you better not think--"

"Look Zayne,we already know you don't like her like that so drop it." Liam said.

I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to answer it. On the camera I see 2 girls in dresses similar to Zendaya's.

"Hey. Are you here for-" I said.

One in the brown hair screams and hugs me.

"Do I know you?" I said groaning from her tight squeeze.

"No,thats Victoria Justice. She loveee hearing your singing. I'm Ariana Grande. And we are Zendaya's best friends." Ariana said with a smile.

She is pretty. Her dress is pink with diamonds on it..

Victoria is cool. Her dress is purple with diamonds..

"AHHHHHH! Vic! Arianna!" Zendaya yelled.

They all screamed and exchanged information on what happened in the past few years.....

Girls man.

Zendaya POV

The party went in for another couple hours. Me and Niall danced and had fun and talked with everyone else. Then I noticed Louis isn't really talking....he said he wasn't feeling well so I left him alone...

"Ok everyone! Party over. We all have school tommorow!" I said.

"Awwwwww." everyone said.

"Babe, I'm gonna see you tommorow at school." Niall Said after kissing me on the head.

"Ok Niall." I said blushing.

"Girl imma see you at school tommorow to show you around!" Arianna said.

"Bye Zendaya!" Louis said giving me a tight hug.

"Bye everyone!" I waved to all of them out the door.

Me and Zayne then went upstairs and got ready for bed. It was 10:30. He went in his room and I went in mines.

Tommorow should be fun.

___________________________

Update. My bad for updating late.

Who wanna be Louis girlfriend in the story?!

Inbox me. I'm choosing 1 and only 1. Tell me what u want to look like and where u want to live.

Don't worry if you are not picked I still need Harry,Liam,and Zayne.....maybe Zayne. And Roshan Fegan.

Byeee

~Starrsharai