Untitled Part 3

A/N- picture of her outfit (not Morgan) 

One week later (the day before the one-year anniversary)*

So, that day, when I had no classes, I went shopping with my two best friends Lauren and Kiara. Kiara had long brown hair, brown eyes, perfect curves, and likes to wear kitty ears, she is bisexual. So, anyway, we went shopping for lingerie, because I decided that my present to Andy would be my virginity, so while he was in class we went shopping for something that Andy would like, so it would obviously, it would have to be black, his favorite color, as well as mine. 

I was browsing through the skimpy outfits, when suddenly, both of my friends squealed in unison and ran over to me, each taking one of my hands, and dragging me over to another part of the lingerie section. 

As soon as we got there, Lauren reached in and blindly grabbed the skimpiest outfit I've ever seen, and I've seen people out in g-strings and pasties only. Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating, but not by much. 

"Fuck no!" I yelled immediately, earning us a few stares from people who were near us and possibly a few people in Canada. Okay, if you haven't learned by now, I exaggerate a lot

"Fuck yes!" They chorused, getting more looks. Before I could say anything, they were both pushing me into the dressing rooms, and throwing the outfit over the wall, telling me that they were not going to let me out until I come out and pose for them. 

"At least find the other three-fourths of the damn thing!" I yelled at them. About two minutes after I yelled this sentence, a pair of knee-high, heeled, leather boots and a kitty-ear headband, all the of the pieces in black, also.

"Very funny, assholes." I told them through the door. Their response was a simple 'we know!'

"Put the whole thing on, right now, and just walk around so we can see that perfect, beautiful body of yours, Big Tits" Kiara said. The way I got stuck with that nickname is, one night they had too much sugar and realized how big my boobs were compared to theirs. They kept poking them and I asked them to stop. They said fine, but that they'd be calling me Big Tits.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" I grumbled.

When I looked in the mirror after I put the who thing on, I had to admit, I like the way I look in this scrap of cloth. It's just a long strap of cloth that covers my crotch and stretches over my nipples, but there were black buttons on right where my nipples would have shown through, had the dots not been there, I put on the boots that held my legs in place, and the kitty ears that complimented my dyed black hair.

I walked out and started walking in a straight line back and forth, again and again, over and over, just as soon as a small cluster of people not much bigger than the group of people I had with me, when a certain force pulled my eyes towards the entryway, I looked at the blonde hair trying to figure out who it was, but then his eyes snapped up and immediately locked with mine, this blonde haired beauty was none other than Hayden Welch, my boyfriend's arch-enemy. Wait, wait, wait, woah! Woah! Did I just call him a beauty? No, knock it off Morgan, you have an amazing guy in class working hard to get a job, so he can help you support a family, no more thoughts like this, okay? Okay.

I then realized that he is looking at me in a certain outfit that only for my friend's and Andy's eyes. He then smirked as if realizing my attire as well. I immediately ran back into the dressing rooms and dressed back into my old clothes, I bought the outfit, and then we walked to another store and bought a black trench coat to cover up the outfit when I went to pick him up from class tomorrow. 

My friends being the amazing friends they are, saw my sudden change in behavior and asked me about it on the way home, and I answered them, and Kiara almost killed us from nearly dying from laughter while laughing. I just glared at them, and replied with a:

"Shut up!" Which only made them laugh harder.

A/N- so I hope you guys like this one, I was running on like 3 hours of sleep when I wrote this so judge nicely please. Song of the chapter- Kiss The Sky by Jason Derulo.

 - Skyler