Chapter 14

CAUTION:Mature content ahead

Morgan's POV 

In Drama, we filmed a few more chapters, and we got to the part where 'Lee' and I started shopping for 'Noah's party. The part where Ethan got to smack my ass, it hurt very much. 

As soon as I got out of the school, I hadn't stopped rubbing my ass. I was walking towards my dorm when a white Kia slowed next to me, now I had always had poor judgement, so I stopped as well.

The window rolled down and Ethan(Lee)'s face came out of the window. I could see Ayla(Rachel) there with him in the passenger seat.

"Hey, Esmeralda, mind if we go to your dorm with you to work on our line?"

"Yeah, I can call your boyfriend so we can all work on the lines with him as well." Ayla said, pulling out her phone and going to the contacts. I could see from where I was standing that he was the person she called most recently. I'd have to ask Hayden about that later.

"Sure."

"Hop in, then." Ethan said smiling at me. Weird, he never smiled at me. I heard the locks pop, indicating that the handle wouldn't stop me when I reached for it. So I did, and I got in and I gave him the directions to my dorm.

"Denny says that he'll be over in about five minutes." Ayla said. Were they friends or something that she knew him personally?

"Okay, you guys want anything to eat or drink?" I asked them.

"Water?" Ayla asked. I nodded and look to Ethan.

"Pepsi?" He asked. I nodded and got Ayla a water bottle, and three Pepsis for Ethan, Hayden, and I. I brought them out there, and we made small talk until Hayden walked in, a lazy smile on his face.

He kissed me on the cheek, and I blushed, his breath faltered again. We started to work on the lines, only leaving spaces for the lines of people that were portrayed by the people we didn't have there.

We got done at around 7:00. That was when Ethan and Ayla left. Hayden pulled me onto his lap when we went to my bedroom, and I asked him about how he knows Ayla.

"Oh, we've been friends since 8th grade." He said smiling. I got jealous and glared at the thought of them being so close. "Hey, smile that beautiful smile that you always do." I unintentionally complied, blushing as I did. I felt him harden and enlarge beneath me, I moaned at the feeling.

He lifted me so my legs were on either side of his hips. I started to grind into him, causing him to groan which turned me on even more. I pushed him down on the bed, and started to kiss down his jaw, down to his neck, kissing all around it until I found the spot that made him shudder. Found your sweet-spot, Bitch. I started sucking and kissing it. I then nibbled it slightly, causing another groan, and a wetness to dampen my panties.

He reached for my shirt, and I pulled my lips from his neck, so it could pass through. I took off my pants and ripped his shirt from his body. I smiled at his beautifully sculpted body. I brought my lips back to his already forming hickey, and kissed down his definition, I moved down to his happy trail of hair. I undid his button, and took down his zipper with my teeth. I pulled down his pants, all the way down to his ankles, when I got back up to his boxer-briefs, his erection had started to strain against them. I smirked at the sight.

"It's very uncomfortable, you want to help me with it?" He snapped, but then realized that he should not have said that. As his eyes widened, I glared scoldingly at him. I crawled back up so I was straddling him. I grinded him once more before going to my closet, getting the ribbons I bought before I went to college, I never thought I'd be using them for that. They were soft and silky, so they wouldn't hurt him much. I hid two black ones behind my back, making sure that he couldn't see them.