Chapter 9

Mr

Mr. Sheridan is played by Tye Sheridan. (Pic)

Hayden's POV*

I had the feeling that I was going to be very protective over Morgan like we were actually dating. For instance, I woke up the next morning with her on my chest, and, as if on instinct, wrapped my arms around her, giving her a little cage of protection. Then there was when we were walking, and I saw some random dude, I think his name was Jordan or something, looking at her like only an ex who fucked up and misses their ex looks at them. I held her against me, and glared at him, he shrank away under my gaze. Good, I thought, she's mine, and only mine. Like I said the protectiveness was already coming over me. I hope I didn't scare her away. God, I sounded like such a girl.

We were on our way to lunch and her, me, her friends, and my friends were going to meet up where my friends usually ate. It wasn't that far away from where she and her friends usually ate, just to where I could watch her. God, I was a creep.

We walked over and she began small talk with my friends until her friends came over. She squealed and ran over to them, hugging each individually. She then introduced the red-head as Lauren Hjelsand(yell-sin), the light brunette as Kiara Brown, the blond as Linnea Baraboo, and the dark brunette as Angelina Gonzales, we laugh at her feel of need to give us their last names. I then did the same introducing my friends, Jarek Czerwinski, Antonio Pullium, Michael Farkas, and Kailee Sodke. Both Morgan and I noticed the looks that Lauren and Kailee were exchanging, same with Kiara and Mike, Linnea and Jarek, and Angelina and Antonio.

Morgan and I shared a knowing smirk. We all sat down and started talking, soon we somehow got into the deep shit, and our friends just met today, but we somehow got into sexual preferences. For some reason I was surprised when I found out that Morgan was pan. Kiara and Angelina were bi, Lauren and Linnea were lesbians. Then Kailee and the rest of us shared too. Mike, Jarek, Antonio, and I were straight, and Kailee was a lesbian. 

Then the bell rang, we bade our farewells and I walked Morgan to the rest of her classes. Maybe I should have backed off a little. But if we did, it means someone else could see her without you and take advantage. But we weren't even really dating. But you want to be. That didn't mean-- 

I was cut off from my internal argument with myself when Morgan pulled me back to our theater class, she giggled at me. God, I wanted to hear that all day. 

"So, today we are going to do the auditions, any two who would like to go first?" Mr. Sheridan asked us. When no one answered, he continued with; "Anyone? Anyone?" In a monotone voice, copying the teacher in 'Ferris Bueler's Day Off'. "Morgan, Hayden, you two are up first!" He says. We stood and made our way to the front, even though we didn't raise our hands, and flipped to page 191. 

"Who would you two like to play?" He asked us.

"Elle Evans." Her beautiful voice responded without hesitation.

"Noah Flynn." I said after her.

"Okay, begin." He said staring proudly at her. I didn't like the way he did that, especially to what was mine.

I swallowed down a growl and we began. 

10 more minutes of class*

"Tomorrow the cast list will be up in the window of my classroom. You may talk amongst yourselves until the bell rings."

The chatter immediately picked up, loud and obnoxious. I moved over to Morgan, and asked her if she wanted to hang out at my dorm.

"Sure." She said while blushing. I felt my breath hitch. I didn't know why, but that blush would always get me going somehow.

RING! RING! RING!

We got our stuff and headed out of the classroom. She and Mr. Sheridan smiled at each other as their farewells. Grrrrr! 

"You alright?" She asked me as soon as we were on the way to my dorm.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, confused.

"On our way out of the classroom, I heard you growl." Dammit, she heard that?   

"Oh, I was clearing my throat." I lied, hoping that she would buy it.

"Oh, sorry, it sort of sounded like a growl." She chuckled blushing again. I turned her towards my dorm so she couldn't see my hardened bulge.

We spent a pleasant evening together, and I had never been more in love, not even with Madison.

A/N- Chapter nine is now here. Sorry for not updating sooner, but I sort of had temporary writers block, but it's back now. What happened with Hayden and Madison? I guess we'll find out soon enough. Song recommendation: 'Bulletproof Heart'- My Chemical Romance. Stay smexy

-Skyler