Chapter 10

Pic of Hayden*

Pic of Hayden*

Morgan's POV*

I woke up the next morning to a very cute face sleeping peacefully. I smiled as I looked at Hayden's slightly messed up hair. I heard a crash from outside the bedroom, then a very feminine scream. Two, actually.

I lightly moved Hayden's arm from around me and as soon as I was off the bed I ran out to the kitchen. 

I heard very familiar voices as I rounded the corner to the kitchen. Andy and Madison were there attempting to mix up the salt and sugar. Andy knew how I loved baking from scratch and put a shit ton of sugar in my coffee. I saw that Madison had dropped the sugar container as Andy was finishing drawing a dick on my cabinet door.

"Beautiful self-portrait, Andy." I said to him. He kind of walked into that one.

"Well, if I would have drawn a picture of a female dog, it would have been a picture of you." He replied.

"Oh, no. You're confusing me with your new girlfriend."I said pointing to Madison.

"When did I become a part of this?" The dumb bitch asked.

"When you broke into my home to play petty, childish pranks on me." 

The door to the bedroom opensed and Hayden came out in only his boxers. He wrapped his arms around me.

"What's up, baby?" He asked me, oblivious to the assholes in the room.

"Nothing much, sweetie. How about you?" Madison replied. He glared at her.

"You may be a baby, but you're not my baby." He retorted. 

"I know you miss me." She replied with a cocky smirk.

"I'd rather have great sex with a tight hole than with a loose hole whose password may as well be 1234." Then he kissesd me on the cheek and I blushed, he then opens his eyes and moves behind me. At first I was confused as to why, but then I felt his big hard-on poke my ass cheek. Wow, he's big! I wonder what it would feel like to ride that hard and fast while he swirls, pulling out and pushing in again and again to hit my G-spot repetitively, while his talented mouth sucks hard on one nipple while he plays with the other. No! You're not allowed to think like this! Damn it, I'm wet.

"Well! Fine, but FYI, her favorite lipstick color is penis." The dumb bitch said.

"And she applies it well." He smiled cockily at her. Meanwhile I was blushing like crazy.

"So, you're willing to with him after less than a week, but not after a year with me?" Andy glared accusingly at me.

"It's not my fault that I trusted him with something before I could trust you with anything." I said, glaring back at him.

"Bitch." He muttered.

"Yes?" Madison said.

"No, I wasn't...*sigh*, let's just go." He suggested, shaking his head at the dumbass.