Chapter 13

Hey fellow aliens, I just wanted to say, thank you all so much for 82 reads already

Hey fellow aliens, I just wanted to say, thank you all so much for 82 reads already. I know to others, it may not seem like much, but this is my first time writing anything on WP so, it means so much to me. Thank you all for keeping with my amateur writing. Here's the next chapter.(pic of Andy). 

"Tell me, all of it right fucking now!" Lauren whisper-shouted in study hall. One of the two classes I didn't have with Hayden.

"All of what?" I asked innocently.

"Don't use your I'm-still-a-virgin card on me. Look at that to die for afterglow on you. Now spill."

"Spill what?" Andy asked, coming up to us. Oh, did I forget to mention that the two classes I didn't have with Hayden, I did have with Andy? No? Okay, sorry.

"Shit that's none of your fucking business anymore, suck-face." Answered Lauren, glaring at him. Yes, we were all very creative with our insults. He tensed. 

"Surely, my heartbroken ex won't speak to me like that, and will instead give me the information I want." He said cockily.

I rolled my tongue across my teeth in annoyance that he thought I was heartbroken. Well, I wanted to tell him something that would get on his nerves, why not the truth? Sometimes the biggest surprise is the truth.

"She wants me to spill the beans on when I lost my virginity to Hayden."

"I thought that already happened." His eyebrow raised.

"She just found out recently." I lied instantly.

"Yesterday, in fact." She added.

"The asshole you just started dating 2 weeks ago?" 

"Uh-huh." 

"You gave him your fucking virginity?!" He got shushed by the teacher, and Lauren and I snickered. He repeated it in a lower tone.

"Yes." 

"Why?"

"I'm a fucking adult. I can do whatever the fuck I want."

"You're a stupid 19 year old."

"Ask me a math question."

"379x13"

"4,927. Now give me an English question."

"What are the three dots called when you are citing and here is more to a quote than included?"

"An ellipsis. Science next."

"What is the chemical formula for water?"

"H2O. I'm not Kelly Bundy."

"You could be."

"Fine, you want me to be like Kelly? I will outsmart you to get your car, and then call you a tramp."

"I'm not a tramp."

"Coming from the dumbfuck that cheated on me with a married teacher with five kids, and then went to his ex-girlfriend who he, supposedly 'loved' worst enemy who was a bitch to her with no reason to be?"

He stuttered for a little, and then huffed and walked away. I smirked and shook my head.

"Are you gonna tell me now? Please?" She begged with her puppy-dog eyes. Dammit!

"Fine,  my first orgasm ever was amazing."

"You used protection, right?"

"Yes, I made him wear a helmet." Her eyes widened at this.

"Yes, I watched him roll the humongous condom onto his long, hard, throbbing erection." She blushed.

"How did the virgin pussy take it?"

"It hurt at first, but then it felt really good. How's Kailee?"

"She says she's not ready yet."

"Please don't tell me you're going to go to a different girl like the natural fuckgirl you are."

"No, I couldn't even imagine being with anyone else than Kailee. I think Kailee might have made me want to be me, but a better version of me."

I squealed, then got a glare of my own from the teacher and quieted down.

"You're like a Wattpad novel, I'm so happy for you." I said, grinning like the joker at her.

"Ugh  don't. She just walked in, probably to  finish a test, or some shit like that." I giggled at her weak attempt at a cover-up of her blush. "Oh, look who else walked in." I looked over and see the blonde flash. The blonde and brunette walk in and sit across from us. The brunette next to the red-head, and the blonde beside to the coal.

He greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and heard his breathing falter for a second, I chuckled, knowing that he was most likely harder than Adam Devine in Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates after he and Aubrey Plaza had their dirty talk session when talking about room arrangements.

They worked on their work, I helped Hayden with his and Lauren helped Kailee, all while feeling Andy's glare from across the room.

Here's chapter 13, living things. I think I kind of have an idea for the end, and this probably won't be as cliché as I said it would be, or maybe it will. It depends on what you call cliché, but if the ending goes the way I think it will, I will probably write a sequel to this one. Song recommendation Famous Last Words: My Chemical Romance.

-Skyler