First Day Of Magnolia High

~Lucy's POV~

~Lucy's POV~

It's the first day of attending Magnolia High. My name is Lucy Heartfilia and I'm 17 years old. I'm currently in twelfth grade. I just transferred to Magnolia High, since I've been begging my father to let me come to this school. Now that I'm here, my friends Levy, Erza, Cana, and I can finally graduate high school together. As my father is driving me to school, he's giving me a stupid lecture about something, but I didn't pay attention. As we arrived to the front of the school, I see my best friend Levy waiting for me on a bench. I run out of the car without saying bye to my father and rush towards Levy, but as I run I bump into someone's hard chest.

I yelled, "HEY! Watch where the fuck you're going!" But when I look up I see a tanned male with pink hair and he had sunglasses on. He was wearing a tight black shirt that showed off his 6 pack, and a black vest on with some jeans.

He looked at me and smirked, "I should be the one that's saying that."

I rolled my eyes and shoved him away, "Get out of my way."

He grabbed me by the shoulder and said, "You're not even gonna introduce yourself?"

I simply flicked him off and replied with a nasty tone, "Fuck off, Bitch."

I walked away and finally reached Levy. She looked at me in horror. I lifted an eyebrow and asked, "Why the hell are you making that face?"

She looked at me in anger mixed with shock....I think, "Are you crazy? You just talked shit to Fiore's dangerous Mafia boss of Fairy Tail! That's Etherious Natsu Dragneel! And you just fuckin flipped him off like if he was a fly!"

I rolled my eyes and simply said, "Fuck him, I don't really care if he's a mafia boss, can we just get to class?"

Levy sighed, "Yea, it's your funeral."

We walked to class and we waited outside of our teacher's classroom. In the corner of my eye I see the school's worst playboy...or should I say fuckboy. Loke.

Loke brushed his hair back, "Oh would you look at that! Is that my Lu-chan?"

Levy quickly spat, "What the hell Loke? Only I can call her that!

Loke simply ignored Levy and walked towards me, "Lucy-san wanna go out with me for lunch?"

I pretended to be interested and replied, "Oh my god?! Are you serious?!"

Loke nodded.

I smirked, "Guess what?"

He asked, "what?"

I answered, "No!"

Levy started laughing, until we heard her phone vibrate, "OH MY GOD?!"

I said curiously, "What happened?"

She squealed like a chipmunk, "GAJEEL TEXTED ME!"

I face palmed myself, "What did he say?"

She responded so happy, "If I can let him borrow my homework when we get it today!"

I felt like slapping the shit out of Levy. I simply said, "Oh Levy-chan, you're so gullible."

She simply nodded like if she knew what I said.

The bell rang to go into class. The teacher opened the door and everyone had arrived into class, except for two students.

The teacher spoke as he was taking attendance, "Ok, let me take attendance, If you hear your name please raise your hand. Yukino Agria? Cana Alberona? Rogue Cheney? Etherious Dragneel? Zeref Dragneel? Sting Eucliffe? Gray Fullbuster? Lucy Heartfilia? Juvia Lockser? Wendy Marvell? Levy McGarden? Gajeel Redfox? Erza Scarlet? And Mavis Vermillion?"

Everyone raised their hands except for Etherious, Zeref, and Sting.

The teacher spoke, "Ok, only three people are absent...on the first day. Whatever. My name is Gildarts. Call me Professor Gildarts. I will now pass out your schedules right now-"

A male screamed, "Wait up Gildarts! Sorry we're late!"

Gildarts asked while he was rudely interrupted, "And who are you three?"

The pinkette smirked, "The name's Etherious Natsu Dragneel, but I prefer Natsu."

A blonde male spoke, "My name's Sting Eucliffe."

A male with night colored hair, who had unbelievably red eyes spoke, "My name's Zeref Dragneel, the brother of Natsu."

I looked at Levy and she gave me a death warning and I started laughing. She thinks that I'd be scared of a mafia boss. I said out loud, "Yea like that could happen."

Gildarts gave me a death glare and I quickly apologized, "Uh...pardon me of my interruption."

Gildarts simply instructed, "Zeref you're seat is next to Mavis Vermillion, Sting your seat is behind Yukino Agria, and Ethe-I mean Natsu your seat is behind Lucy Heartfilia."

Levy's eyes widened at what Gildarts had said. And she mouthed the words at me 'Good Luck'.

I saw Natsu smirk when Gildarts mentioned my name. He walked to the desk behind me and sat down. He spoke in a husky voice, but still whispering, "How are ya, Luce?"

I replied without looking back, "I'm sorry I don't know who you are."

He chuckled, "Oh Luce, we met this morning."

I rolled my eyes, "So what?"

I could feel him smirk, "That makes us friends."

I laughed, "Hah, we'll be friends when whales walk on land."

He chuckled and got closer to my ear, "They already do, like that one chick that broke the bench last year."

I turned around and smacked him in the face, "The next time you come near me I'll smack you until you bleed, motherfucker."

He smirked, "Oh, so feisty."

Erza whispered, "WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY?!"

We simply nodded, "Yes Ma'am."

A/N: Yea this is my first chapter of my first fanfic on Wattpad and I know it has a lot of profanity but, that's how I like my fanfics. PLease comment! My updates will be a little slow but I will update every Saturday.