Chapter 2| Natsu's Interest

Lucy's POV

I honestly want this school day to pass already because there's a fuckin pink haired moron that's bugging the shit out of me right now! He keeps poking me and throwing notes at me. What's next throwing a wine bottle at me? And if that happens I'm gonna wipe the floor with this guy.

As Natsu was poking me I turned around and whispered seriously, "CAN YOU STOP THAT?"

He rubs his chin and replies in 2 seconds, "Uh...NO"

I rolled my eyes and payed attention to Professor Gildarts.

Professor Gildarts spoke, "Alright, I know it's barely the beginning of the year but we are starting a project. I want you all to pair up in TWO and you will brainstorm about how to make a fictional story. Oh and may I remind you...THIS IS ENGLISH 101 and you brats better make the best fiction story because you are all in AP classes. And that especially surprises me because there are idiots like...NATSU that can't listen for one damn second!"

Gildarts had gotten Natsu's attention and Natsu spoke casually, "Aww...C'mon Teach, don't be like that. I thought I was your favorite?"

Gray mumbled, "Yea you in what category?"

Natsu looked at Gray and gave him a death glare, "You wanna go stripper boy?"

I saw that Stripper boy was in his underwear, "PUT ON SOME DAMN CLOTHES! YOU PERVERT!"

Gildarts yelled, "SHUT UP! GRAY PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU MORON! NATSU SIT DOWN! LUCY DON'T SHOUT SO LOUD!"

We all apologized, "Sorry..."

Natsu pulled a strand of my hair and he asked, "You wanna be my partner?"

I turned around and said rudely, "I'll be your partner when cats are blue, can talk, and can fly..."

He smirked, "I think that can happen...my cat's blue and he can talk. If I throw him hard enough, I think he can fly."

I face palmed myself, "You're an idiot."

He said as he crossed his hands against his chest, "You wanna come to my place and see if I'm right?"

I looked at him and turned around to pay attention. And he mumbled, "I'll take that as a yes.."

I said, "Over...my...dead...body.."

Gildarts said, "SO, Lucy you're partners with Natsu?"

My eyes widened, "What?"

Gildarts said, "Well, I said you can choose your partners and you stayed across from Natsu, so you guys must be partners. Am I correct?"

I was about to say no but Natsu beat me to it, "Yes, you're correct."

I sighed deeply, and said, "You're a bastard.."

He said grinning widely, "What happened to becoming partners when cats are blue, and they could talk and fly?"

I huffed, "Shut up, you little insect..."

The bell rang. I got of my seat and yelled out, "FREEDOM!" and I ran out dragging Levy with me.

Normal POV:

After Lucy had ran out, Natsu heard her scream out 'freedom'. He had thought to himself, 'What a loud person she is...' and walked out of class. Gray ran up to him finally catching up to Natsu.

Gray spoke while taking deep breaths, "So how's plan with Lady H?"

Natsu smirked, "How many times have I told you, the time will come when the time will come. Right now I'm still plotting how to lure Lady H to me. But, I have no fuckin idea how to do that."