Chapter 17| Prologue! [Featuring Lucy (Me) and Levy (Editor)

Chapter 17| Prologue [Featuring Lucy and Levy]

Normal POV

Two years has passed ever since the incident with Lucy and Zeref. Natsu and Lucy both hit it off, and had a child named Nashi. Erza and her child Jerza enjoyed the time without Jellal and they opened a bakery called Jerza's!

{Levy: Really that's the name of the bakery

Me (since I'm Lucy): Shut up -_-}

Today was the wedding of Natsu and Lucy. They had their ups and downs, but Natsu finally stopped being a little wuss and proposed to Lucy. As Lucy was getting ready she sees herself in the mirror.

{Levy: Lmfao...

Sorry Natsu :)}

When she sees herself in the mirror, she couldn't believe what's actually going on today, Natsu was finally getting married with her, and she was finally going to become a Dragneel. She was wearing a white long dress with a veil that covers her face from the front and a long veil behind her. Her dress had a small ribbon that was on her back, small flowers decorated on her chest area and her hair was completely down. She had a bouquet of flowers that were cherry blossoms.

"Lu-chan!!!" Levy squeals like a chipmunk as she runs inside. Levy was wearing a salmon pink dress that was plain but was long enough for Gajeel to enjoy the view. She sees her best friend in with her dress and she bursted into tears. Yes, Levy was in fact the maid of honor.

{Levy: I would never wear a dress and I would kick him in the face.

Oh well, this is my story so deal with it -_-

Levy: fine

Hehehe I wonder if Gajeel was the man of honor! XD

Levy: that's not what it's called and SHUT UP

Well it's the same thing! Right?

Levy: it's called best man and Shut it!!

Whatever... same shit.

Levy: whatever....}

As it was Lucy's que to enter the wedding, Levy drags her over and there they see Natsu with a black tux that suited him very well. A pink tie that was the exact same color as his hair was worn. Natsu looks at Lucy with complete awe and he smiles dorkly.

{Levy: Are ya picturing your wedding with turkey

I HATE THAT GUY! GO WITH GAJEEL!

Levy: I'm just kidding chill. And I don't like him!

Sure ya don't....

Levy: I don't! -_-

Hehe... that's not what you said in school XD

Levy: YOU MADE ME SAY IT! IT WAS A FUCKEN DARE!}

Lucy began to walk the aisle a little nervous but still confident. As she gets near Natsu, he offers his hand and she grabs it. He smiled and so did she. As they face the priest... which was in fact, Mirajane Strauss!

"We are currently gathered here today, to celebrate Lucy and Natsu's wedding... AND NEXT WILL BE GAJEEL AND LEVY'S NEXT MONTH!" Mira squealed but was still serious. "Do you Natsu Dragneel accept Lucy Heartfilia as your lawfully wedded wife?"

{Levy: Wtf! Mira's crazy!

Oh did you think you wouldn't get married, well think again Levy-chan ;)

Levy: I will never get married...

Hehe that's what Natsu said... but look at him now! XD

Levy: Don't make me ship you to turkey!

WTF?! I prefer Natsu then a fuckin white guy from school -_-

Levy: we all know ya do but your reaction is hilarious

I hate you sometimes Levy-chan... -_-

Levy: no you don't Lu-chan..

Whatever...}

"I do.." Natsu replies holding to Lucy's both hands.

"Do you, Lucy Heartfilia accept Natsu Dragneel as your lawfully wedded husband and ship NaLu forever and take care of Nashi and Natsu for better and for worse?" Mira said adding her own words.

"I do!" Lucy said a bit to overly excited.

"Then I pronounce you and Natsu to be husband and wife! YOU MAY KISS LUCY NATSU! Oh and if you hurt her I will kill you and Erza will come after you and feed ya to the wolves got it?" Mira asked tilting her head cutely.

"A-AYE!!!" Natsu said scarly but grabbed Lucy and kissed her passionately.

"NATSU IF YA HURT LUCY I WILL FUCKIN MURDER YOU!" Erza yelled out.

{Levy: Aren't there kids there...

Duh... but that's Erza for ya! *sweatdrops*

Levy: like how we were at the auditorium..

What do you mean? Oh...

Levy: yeah...oh well

SHUT UP AND MAKE OUT WITH GAJEEL!!!

Levy: I DON'T LIKE HIM!!}

As Natsu finished kissing Lucy he carried her bridal-style. "SHUT UP ERZA!" He yelled and run off with Lucy as Erza chased after him. Mira simply giggled and said, "That's my definition of a Fairy Tail wedding..."

THE END!

Yay! That's my kind of wedding! :)

Levy: love in real life is a waste of time ya know

Yea, I know but this is my definition of a Fairy Tail Wedding! With Erza yelling! XD

Levy: you have a point but she wouldn't let anyone eat the cake but her

True, but that's another story to tell! I hope ya enjoyed the story! Cuz this is the ending! I hope ya vote or comment! Any last words Levy-chan?

Levy: to Lu-chan's followers; you might be aware of all of us mentioned in our bio cuz we might be crazier than fairy tail...

WRONG! Natsu is the craziest...and the densest... *sweatdrops*

Levy: ask our teachers we're crazy...-_-

OKIE! That's enough Levy-chan... I hope ya enjoyed and there will be a new fanfiction coming up later on in November! :)

Levy: YAY MORE STORIES TO EDIT!!

And more Natsu and me! Woohoo! ;)

Levy: not going to say anything anymore *facepalms*

Whatever Mrs. Redfox! ;)

Levy: that's not my last name!!!

According to Mira, it's not... :)

Levy: shut up!!

Well that's the end of Good v.s Bad! I hope ya enjoyed and enjoyed our humor... follow us at @Lucy_Heartfilia92003 and @Levy_Mcgarden2003!!! XD Thanks for reading!

Levy: Did you forget Erza

Oh yea... and follow Erza! @Erza_Scarlet61303 Thanks!!!

Levy: you made it through a whole story without traumatizing Wendy....

-_- shaddup... she's with Romeo XD

Levy: we're dead if she reads this right?

Indeed, but we'll just apologize with candy tomorrow! HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY PEEPS!!

Levy and Me: good bye!