Chapter 4| Target Orland

Chapter 4|Target Orland

Normal POV:

Natsu smirked as he pulled out a gun from his pocket. "You're going to join my Mafia...and you will live there for a whole month. And you will kill your first target today and it's....Minerva Orland."

Lucy stuttered in complete shock, "M-Minerva..."

Natsu smirked in amusement, as he sees Lucy stuttering in fear, "I've done my research on ya, Lady H and your enemy is Minerva because she threatened the Heartfilia Konzern that it would be destroyed if they didn't kill Layla Heartfilia, which was murdered by Minerva herself. Layla, or your mother, died 7 years ago and the Heartfilia Konzern was intrusted by you."

Lucy looked at the floor the entire time and she mumbled, "How...dare...you.."

Natsu looked at her and smirked darkly, "I'm sorry...speak louder..."

Lucy pointed the gun at Natsu as she sobbed, "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF THAT NAME! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF MY MOTHER, AND HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF THE BITCH'S NAME!!"

Natsu didn't flinched and grinned evilly, "I see I've finally unleashed the true side of Lady H"

Lucy removed the safety lock on the gun and pointed it at Natsu's forehead, "SHUT UP! DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!"

Natsu whistled loudly and two men appeared with him. Natsu chuckled, "You see Lucy, ever since we made that deal, you WILL do what I ASK, you WILL join MY MAFIA, and YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME!"

Zeref then appeared behind Lucy and used chlorine to knock out Lucy. Natsu then grinned, "You see Lady H, we all know you're the leader of the Sabertooth Mafia and we plan to take them down and we plan to make you one of us. But, if you don't cooperate...then you will be the one who will pay the price of death."

After that it went completely black for Lucy.

Zeref smiled, "That was easy...."

Gray appeared, "I expected Lady H to be stronger.."

Natsu shook his head and spoke darkly, "Oh she's strong alright, but she isn't strong without her weapons...or Sabertooth."

Zeref carried Lucy over his shoulder and asked Natsu, "Where should we take her now?"

Natsu smiled and walked a couple of steps forward, "Take her to the hideout and Gray, write a letter to Jude Heartfilia and tell him that Lucy has been captured....by Minerva Orland. Zeref, tell Erza to go to Minerva's Hideout and murder her. Oh...and leave Lady H in my room, I need to speak to her....and make sure she's tied up on a chair."

Natsu walked away and the men did what they were ordered to do.

~Lucy's POV: 7 years ago~

It was dark, cold, and Humid day. Things were so normal until 'she' had to destroy it. I was the age of 10 and that bitch Minerva...RUINED IT! SHE RUINED MY LIFE! SHE MADE ME SUFFER! AND AFTER THE INCIDENT SHE MADE ME WHO I AM TODAY!! She had threatened my family, my father, and MY MOTHER'S LIFE!

It all started with my mother and father walking to the house and they were coming from a meeting with a rich family. I felt so happy they had came back! When I saw them walking to the front door I ran down the stairs of my room and went to open the door. But when I opened it, a woman that looked evil and murderous entered with my mother and father.

Mom had said, "Now dear, she's just a guest that's here to speak with us about the Heartfilia Konzern. This is Minerva Orland."

Dad spoke, "We're just discussing business."

I nodded and went to the kitchen until I heard my mother scream. I ran to the living room and there was that woman that had a gun against my mother's head. She smiled darkly, "Now that I'm here, Jude we will make a deal. You either surrender the Heartfilia Konzern and your money or I take Layla's life and we will be done."

Jude saw the horror in my mother's eyes. My mother spoke scarcely, "Jude..please help!"

Minerva smacked my mother, "SHUT UP! BEFORE I BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!"

My father sighed in defeat, "Fine then...kill her."

My eyes and my mother's eyes had widened in shock, She yelled, "JUDE!"

Minerva smirked, "Now you die you bitch!"

Minerva shot the gun two times against my mother's head and blood was smudged on the wall. My mother fell to the floor and Minerva ran off.

I yelled and sobbed, "MOM!!"

My father looked away and spoke, "Lucy...you did not see anything."

I sobbed in pain, "SHE KILLED HER AND YOU WANT ME TO FORGET?!"

My father looked at me darkly and slapped me hard, that my nose started to bleed. He yelled, "DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!"

I nodded holding my tears in, "Y-Yes..."

~Lucy's POV (Present Time)~

I woke up in a bedroom and I was tied up to a chair. I looked to my right and to my left and saw no one here. I yelled, "HEY! COME OUT YA JERK!"

That's when I heard the door open. That stupid pinkette had appeared. He closed the door and locked it. He smirked and walked around me, "Lady H...you must be angry..."

I clenched my fists and looked at Natsu darkly, "Well what do you expect? You fuckin kidnapped me!"

Natsu grabbed ahold of my chin and he leaned in closer and whispred, "You were needed in this Mafia, and I plan not to let you go. I will have what I want and that's you."

I moved my face away from his hands and smirked, "You think you can get what you want...well think again you bastard."

Natsu smirked, "Oh...Don't make me summon my brother...because he has no problem with hitting you."

I chuckled, "Then why don't you hit me you wuss."

Natsu launched his arm back...

That's the end of chapter 4, until next time!