Chapter 5| Weak Spot of the Boss

Natsu's POV:

I launched my hand back but I put it back down, I can't really hurt Lucy...*sighs* Dammit, I'm suppose to welcome her into the mafia not torture the shit out of her.

She opened her eyes and asked, "Aren't you supposed to punch me?"

I sighed, "Listen, I'm not trying to hurt ya but I'm tryin to welcome ya in the mafia. I'm not like your fuckin mafia that ya had to prove you're worthy. Here, this is my mafia, anyone that's in here, we treat each other family. So.."

I cut off the ropes that had her tied up. And continued, "Ya gotta meet some people..."

Lucy looked confused and asked, "Why were you being so messed up and now you're being so nice..."

I smirked, "Let's just say, I have my own reasons."

Lucy looked confused and frustrated at the same time.

I held out my hand and said, "C'mon we have some new adventures in this mafia that's waiting for us to go on."

She smiled....she actually smiled and nodded, "Alright!"

Lucy's POV:

What the fuck just happened? Natsu was about to punch the crap outta me and now he's being so nice? What the hell...it's like if he has...a weak spot? Sabertooth...it was much more different...I had to prove myself worthy of being the leader of that mafia. But, I was second in charge of the dump. Sting...was something. He was my first love but I regretted it. No one could know the truth about me in school. That's why I try to blend in. But, ever since Natsu came, I can't blend in. I feel like taking my fuckin taser and electrocute the shit out of him. But, the thing is, if I join Fairy Tail, Minerva WILL come for me. I smirked at the idea, she would come for me...that'll be my chance to kill that son of a bitch.

Natsu was dragging me with him but I stopped walking, "I have to this..." I mumbled.

Natsu stopped and looked at me, he smirked, "You wanna kill her, huh?"

I looked up, "WIth a passion, I've been wanting to."

He smiled, "If ya want, I can call off Erza and let you go for Orland."

I smirked at that thought, "NO! Call off Erza and you're coming with me."

He lifted an eyebrow, "Eh?"

I walked closer to Natsu and took out his gun from his vest pocket. I spoke, "I'm gonna need a better gun."

He fist pumped the air, "Fuck yea...Lady H is on our side."

I kicked him in the face, "DON'T SAY THAT NAME!"

He rubbed his cheek, "Jeez, you have anger issues."

I continued, "That name has dreadful memories that I need to forget. SO don't call me that. By the way, I need a Winchester Rifle. I need it completely loaded and I'm gonna need some ammo. So get that ready for me, get your favorite gun and let's head out."

He nodded, "I thought it was my job to be the Mafia Boss."

I smirked, "Well then, ya gotta catch up to me if ya want.

We walked down the hallways where we hear someone walking near me and greeted Natsu with her annoying ass voice.

Lisanna spoke, "Hiya Natsu! I missed you!" She said and raised her hands to hug Natsu, but he simply smacked her hands and she yelled, "Hey!"

He said seriously, "Don't touch me..."

Lisanna smiled playfully, "Oh, looks like Mr. Dragneel is pissed off..."

I looked at her and stopped walking for a second. Natsu grabbed a hold of her chin and pulled her in closely, He whispered, "You may think that we're a thing...but guess what, we aren't so go shove a fuckin broom inside your ass and get the fuck away from me! I'm sick of your voice and you're stupid face. Get away from me and never try to touch me again. Unless you want your arm to be cut off...GOT IT?!"

Lisanna nodded, "Oh I see, you're dating the fuckin slut."

I smirked at this bitch, "I'm sorry...are you talking about me?"

She smirked, "Well who else would I be talking to, smartass."

I smiled darkly, "Sweety, How the fuck am I a fuckin slut? I'm pretty sure you're describing yourself."

She pushed me against the wall and took out a pocket knife and threatened me, "You better stay away from Natsu, because I will be his wife! I will help him rule this mafia and you, YES YOU MY FRIEND! Will die under my hands...got that?!"

I smirked, "Ya got me there..."

She let go of me and she took a step back, but then I slid my foot under hers and she instantly fell back and her pocket sword went flying up the air and landed inside her lower bicep of her left arm. "You bitch!"

I smirked, "I'm pretty sure that's you...since I'm not the one that's lying on the fuckin floor practically crying now am I?"

She smirked while a tear fell down her cheek, "You'll pay...Lady H."

Natsu's POV:

Damn, I'm surprised on how threatening Lady H can be. She attacked that bitch, Lisanna with just one strike. Heh, I'm impressed, but let's see on how good she is with a Winchester Rifle. We headed to Sabertooth where Minerva is located. We basically walked over there and we hid very carefully. Lucy knew all the secret hideouts like the the back of her hand. Well, she is the boss....nevermind. As we wait for someone to exit the building we plot how to get Minerva and kill that bitch. She has been a handful, in not just Lucy's life...but also in mine, Minerva did not kill me parents, but she threatened my friends. That girl that's in the Sabertooth mafia will pay for what she did.

~Natsu's POV: 4 Years Ago~

I was the age of 13 when my own father was killed. Igneel....he was the best father a kid could ever have...but SHE RUINED IT FOR ME! She killed him like if there was no fuckin tomorrow, just thinking of her stupid smirk makes me want to slit her throat and burn her. She had killed my father, and my mother. She makes me sick. It was a good day to go to the park, my mom and dad took me to the park and we played and had the best picnic ever! That's when a woman in a cloak came near us and smirked a little.

She spoke while smirking, "Are you the Dragneel's?"

My father, Igneel smiled his toothy smile and nodded, "Indeed, who's asking?"

The woman smirked, "I am Mystery X, from Sabertooth, I am need of assistance."

My mother, Grandeeney smiled, "Please to meet you..."

The woman said, "This will be the last day you live...Dragneel's." The woman pulled out her gun and pulled the trigger. She had shot my mom and dad in the forehead and she had shot me but missed my face, instead she had shot me in the side of the stomach. I was there yelling in pain and in sadness. This woman had killed my mother and father, and tried to kill me.

Ever since that day, whoever tends to kill me or threaten my family, they will feel the wrath of Etherious Natsu Dragneel especially that woman, who goes by the name of.....

That's the end of Chapter 5 My peeps, I hope you enjoyed!!! Until next time!