Chapter 14| Arrivals

~Natsu's POV~

As we get to the train station in Crocus, the air's fresh, it's a great day to start out new. I looked over to Lucy and I see that she has no clothes except for the ones she has on now.

"Hey Luce, wanna go shopping?" I ask and she sees me and her reaction changes.

"SHOPPING?" She laughs, "Since when have you been interested in shopping?"

"Never," I grumble, "I'm just saying because ya don't have any clothes."

"Oh.." She says dumbfoundedly.

"C'mon!" I say smiling dragging Lucy behind me.When we arrive at the store or Forever 21. I regret it. She's a scary Lucy when it comes to shopping. All I said, was that she looked like a old hag in a brown tank top and she just Lucy kicked me to the floor.

"UGH, LUCE IT'S BEEN THREE HOURS! JUST HURRY UP AND PICK!" I groan in misery. That's when she appears and gives me a death glare.

"We've only been here for twelve minutes!" Lucy replies.

"WELL, it feels like forever!" I groan again.

"This was your idea, so deal with it." She says.

"Deal with it.." I mock her, and she reacts with a kick in my face.

When it feels like three million years, but actually twenty minutes later, we walk out of the store. Finally...

"Where are we gonna live now?" She asks but that's when she bumps into someone.

"Oops, sorry." Lucy apologizes but when she looks up she sees Rogue.

"NATSU? Lucy? How long has it been?" Rogue laughs and smiles.

"Two years, my man." I answer him and he hugs me and Luce.

"What brings you to Crocus?" He asks.

~Normal POV~

Rogue sees that atsu Natsu and Lucy are there in Crocus.

"What brings you to Crocus?" He asks.

There was a big silence. Natsu and Lucy hesitated to speak, so they remained quiet. Rogue lifts an eyebrow and asks the same question.

"We heard the first time. We're here because we need a new place to stay." Natsu replies with a bit of nervousness. He wasn't sure if Rogue was still working for Zeref, but he was hoping he isn't.

"Oh, well I can give ya my old condo. Since I'm going back to Magnolia for business, if ya know what I mean." Rogue says as he winks.

Natsu and Lucy knew what he meant. He's going back into the Mafia business.

"That'll be great, but where is it?" Lucy asks tilting her head.

"Oh, yea, forgive me. Come." Rogue insists. He takes them to where the condo is located and when Natsu sees the place he gets to his knees and says, "Holy shit! What the hell Rogue, why are you moving out of here?"

"Well it's far away for me to be traveling back and forth now is it." Rogue says.

Rogue had showed the whole place to Natsu and Lucy and he had instructed them how everything is used.

~Lucy's POV~

Holy shit, this place is huge. I never knew that a condo this big exists. I've never lived in a condo actually, just a mansion. Well, I'm a bit used to something big, but this condo has a bigger room than I had back in Magnolia. Natsu and I have separate rooms, since I still have to get use to that moron. But in other cases, it was fine. I see that Happy was okay with it... wait a minute... HAPPY?!

"Aye sir!" Someone says.

"What the hell? Happy you can speak?" I shouted. Then again, I've never even met Happy in real life, just pictures that Natsu had shown me two years ago. He has grown a big belly all these years.

"I'm just kidding Luce, all though I wish he could." Natsu says grinning as he enters my room. The whole time we were talking about what we've been doing for the past two years. I wonder what Zeref is on to.

~Zeref's POV~

Jackal let them go! That bastard! It's been three hours that Lucy and Natsu escaped. Zancrow had told me that Natsu mentioned Crocus, so I call one of my minions that works in Crocus.

//Hello?//

"Oi, it's Zeref, by any chance have you seen a blonde haired girl with a pink haired man?"

//Indeed, I have seen them. Why do you need to know?//

"I need you to capture the blonde haired woman, but be sure the pinkette does not see who you are."

//Yes, right away sir, but how do I capture her?//

"Be sure to not be secretive, I know you have connections, and Heartfilia does, indeed, have friends there."

//I will get her to you by friday//

"Three days, that'll be enough to plan. Thanks.."

//Yea... see ya.//

A/N: Yea, so that's chapter 14 of Good v.s Bad! I hope you enjoyed and I wonder who Zeref's connection is. Until Tuesday! :)

~Lucy <3