Chapter 9| Natsu In Love?

Natsu's POV:

I heard a gunshot and a scream at the same time. I yelled as my eye's widened, "LUCY!!! HANG ON! DON'T DIE! I NEED YA!"

Zancrow chuckled, "I ain't lettin ya get to her, Gihihihihi"

I took out a gun, "You either get out of my way or I'll make you!"

Zancrow took out a machete and he cackled insanely, "I'LL CUT YOU TO PIECES! GIHIHIHIHI!"

I ran to him and he ran to me, I took out two grenades and I threw them at him, he started coughing and he stopped I grabbed his machete and I cut his arms off of his body. I said as I had the machete placed against his neck, "Any last words?"

Zancrow yelled in pain, "Your girl is dead meat...and a slut!"

I launched the machete back and swinged it to Zancrow's neck where his head went flying to the other side of the room.

I smirked, "How weak can these idiots be..."

I ran to the room where I heard Lucy scream once again. Dammit. I threw a grenade at the door where it was closed and the door opened up. I see Jellal with a whip and a gun shaped weapon. Lucy was chained to the wall and she was bloody, bruised, and looked slightly dead.

I smirked, "So it was you the whole time..."

Jellal smirked, "Well if it isn't E.N.D? What a surprise, why are you here?"

I said as I pulled out a grenade, "I came to get Luce back."

He pointed the weapon at a distance that could shoot Lucy in the head, and he said, "You wouldn't want your precious Lucy to die.."

Lucy said weakly, "Natsu....just go...."

I said as my eyes got watery a bit, "I'M NOT LEAVING! I WON'T LET YOU KILL HER! I WON'T LOSE SOMEONE THAT I LOVE NOT YET! NOT NOW! NOT AGAIN!" I grabbed a gun that I had. If I shoot Jellal with just one bullet he would die. I shot him on the leg so that he wouldn't die but he would be in the most pain. He shot the gun and it shot me on my lower right arm. I winced in pain. But I tried to avoid it. I grabbed the key to let Lucy go and I unchained her. I grabbed a smoke grenade and I smirked as I threw it at Jellal, "Now you know...don't mess with me. I should've killed you but I didn't want Erza to be upset of her dumbass fiance dying. Until next time, Jellal"

I ran out and closed the door so that motherfucker can pass out. I was in pain but I still carried Lucy bridal style and took her to the hideout. Dammit Luce, I'm sorry.

~~~~TIME SKIP: 30 MINUTES LATER!~~~

Lucy's POV:

I heard him...what he said...he loves me? I smiled at the thought. I kept replaying what he said in my head. "I'M NOT LEAVING! I WON'T LET YOU KILL HER! I WON'T LOSE SOMEONE THAT I LOVE NOT YET! NOT NOW! NOT AGAIN!"

I opened my eyes and I find myself in a bed. I had bandages everywhere. I felt something heavy and I saw Natsu that was sleeping on the right side of the bed holding my hand. He's really cute when he sleeps. I pet his hair and I smile, "Thanks Natsu..."

He woke up, "No problem Luce..."

I retreated my hand and I said, "YOU WEREN'T ASLEEP? WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

He said as he fixes his hair, "Jeez a simple thank you would have been nice..."

I said in a nasty tone, "I said that already..."

He smirked, "Oh really when? I don't recall hearing you..."

I punched him playfully, "Shut up..."

Natsu winced in pain, "Ow..."

I saw that his lower right arm was bleeding, "What the hell Natsu? Why haven't you bandage that?"

He simply waved me off, "It's just one bullet..."

I grabbed some bandages that was on the counter table next to me and a tweezer, I winced in pain as I reached out for those objects.

Natsu said worriedly, "Careful..."

I waved him off, "It's just one bullet" I mocked him.

He looked at me and he said smartly, "You had a total of 4 bullets...you could've died...but blueberry wanted you alive so I guess he didn't shoot you where you would be bleeding a lot."

I grabbed his arm and we both winced in pain.

Natsu's POV:

SHIT! That fuckin hurts! What kind of weapon was that anyways? Lucy pulled out the bullet with the tweezer and she pressured the bleeding. DAMN THAT STINGS! She then cleans it with a wipe THAT HAD ALCOHOL! She then bandaged it and it still stung like a bitch...

She said, "Sorry Natsu but it's better to tighten it up so the blood can't come out."

I closed my eyes and breathed in and out, "Yea...sure..."

That's when someone came in breathing uneasy, "NATSU! SHE'S GONE!"

I saw and it was Gajeel, "Who's gone?"

He breathed in and out, "Lisanna..."

My eyes widened, "Lisanna?"

Lucy looked jealous...heh I wouldn't blame her, I'm irresistable. I smirked, "Lisanna, I'll go look for her."

Lucy's POV:

What's so important about Lisanna....she's just a white haired bitch- WHAT AM I SAYING?! I mean...I don't blame her, Natsu is good looking and attractive and...OH MY GOSH! I've fallen for Natsu? Nah, it's probably because what he said.

Gajeel looked at me, "I know what you're thinking bunny girl."

I scoffed, "Oh yea, what am I thinking then?"

He smirked, "You're wondering why Natsu thinks Lisanna is important. Bunny's jealous of Salamander."

I said as if he doesn't know what he's talking about, "Uh...no I was thinking about Natsu..." I covered my mouth.

Gajeel said as he got my attention, "You can make him jealous you know."

I lifted an eyebrow, "Oh yea? How?"

Gajeel said, "Date Zeref...that'll get him jealous. Gihi."

I smirked, "I guess."

Gajeel asked me, "By the way, who's Sabertooth's new boss?"

I smirked, "Oh I gave it to someone who will be sure to be killed."

Lisanna's POV:

I can't believe Lucy gave me the part of being boss of Sabertooth. Hehe I feel the power already! That's when Sting came up to me, "Lis, When is Lady H coming back."

I smirked, "She isn't she'll be dead before you know it."

Sting smirked, "Oh I can't wait."

Rogue came walking in and he warned me, "Miss, Etherious is here."

I smirked, "Tell him to come into my office, We'll talk there."

Rogue smiled, "Should I get your things in there ready?"

I said as I walked to my closet, "Indeed...send him there in 10 minutes...be sure to entertain him."

Rogue and Sting nodded. I walked into my closet and I thought to myself, Natsu....this time I won't let you go....not this time.

That's chapter 9, my peeps. I hope you enjoyed! Poor Lisanna she thinks she can win back Natsu....Zeref and Lucy huh? Sounds like an equation of Jealousy. Until next time! :)