Chapter 8| Natsu Needs Lady H

Natsu's POV: (Time skip to 3 hours later that Lucy's been captured):

I was looking for Lucy, but she's nowhere to be found. Where the fuck is she? I went to search for her everywhere, so I called my favorite and top shot men to help me.

I yelled outside of my office, "GRAY! GAJEEL! ZEREF!"

Gray Fullbuster, second in charge. Gajeel Redfox, the gun master. Zeref Dragneel, the seducer and the fighter are my three top men. I yelled one more time, "TITANIA!"

Erza Scarlet the queen of fairies and the best swordsman...er...woman. She is a person who is really scary but yet she can blend into any kind of background.

She entered with her armor, "What is it that you need, Pinky?"

I rolled my eyes, "Jeez is everyone fuckin color blind or what the hell?"

She laughed, "Aww is Natsu getting angry because someone said he's gay because of his hair."

I yelled, "I'M AS STRAIGHT AS THAT FUCKIN SWORD YOU'RE CARING NOW!"

Erza lifted her sword and it was a curved black sword, SHIT!. She replied, "This is curved....dumbass"

I said one more time in annoyance, "I'm straight...got it, moving on..."

Everyone lined up in front of my desk and they were ready for what I was going to assign them. I smirked and pulled out Jellal's and Lucy's folder.

I commanded, "Listen up, Jellal Fernandes, First in charge of the Council has captured Lady H. She kidnapped her 3 hours ago...and didn't bother to explain why. Lucky for him, I don't know where they took her but we will find out before 24 hours. Gray, you and Juvia are in charge of public. You have to find Lucy within the public. Find where Jellal is and where's he gone. Gajeel Gajeel you will team up with Levy McGarden, Lucy's best friend and pick as much info about Lucy, Sabertooth, and the connections she has with the Council. Erza, I'm counting on you to find where you stupid ass boyfriend took Lucy. And if I find her dead...you're gonna pay, you and Jellal. So I'm counting on you to find Jellal and where he has Lucy captured."

Gajeel asked in a deep voice, "And what are you gonna do, boss?"

I smirked, "I'm gonna break in the Council and capture Jellal and torture the shit out of that motherfucker."

EVeryone smirked except for Erza. She's disappointed in me and in Jellal. Oh well. I yelled in an old fashion way, "LET'S DO THIS FAIRY TAIL!"

Everyone yelled, "YEAH!"

~~~~MEANWHILE WHILE LUCY IS CAPTURED BY THE BLUEBERRY~~~~

Lucy's POV:

I woke up and I find myself chained up to a wall with my back against the wall, I'm just hanging there. I see that my hands and legs are chained away from each other. That's when I heard footsteps coming and it was a blue headed man with a scarlet tattoo going across from his right eye. He comes in the room with a smirk glued to his face.

He smirked as he walked closer to me, "I see you're awake, Lady H.."

I said softly yet in a tone, "Why do you give a fuck?"

He came up to me and slapped me with his left hand and my head was know facing the left with my hair in my face. I snickered, "You think I'm scared just for a fuckin slap? Well, I've suffered more than your ass did."

He then punched me on my stomach where it stung a little but not as much as he thought it would.

I smiled, "Oh...that really didn't hurt as much as you thought....like I said, I'm use to being tortured by stupid and retarded people like you."

He opened the door and a man with a cart came in with weapons...and guns...whips....chains...and injections? The blue headed blueberry smirked, "You think you can resist the council's weapons?"

I smirked once again, "I can resist anything you throw at me..."

The blue headed man said, "As you wish...Lady H..."

He grabbed a gun shaped weapon that had something filled in it and he pulled the trigger....*BOOM*.

I yelled in pain as I felt pain on my lower leg. He said in amusement, "I will torture you until I kill you, if you don't give me the location of Fairy Tail and Sabertooth's Mafias."

I winced in pain yet I spoke without crying and I smirked, "I'll never give you Fairy Tail's location! THEY'RE FAMILY TO ME! SOMETHING THAT I NEVER HAD MY WHOLE LIFE! I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!"

Another gun shot on my left leg. I winced in pain...Natsu....I need you! I'm NOT STRONG ENOUGH!

Natsu's POV:

DAMMIT! IT'S BEEN 6 FUCKIN HOURS AND NOBODY'S FOUND JELLAL OR LUCY! I'LL KILL THAT BLUE HEADED MOTHERFUCKER! I'LL BE SURE HE DIES MISERABLY!

I grab 4 guns, 2 pocket knives, ammo for the guns, and I got a sash that I tie around my forehead. I put on a leather jacket and I put some black shoes. I grab my sunglasses and some grenades. I'll be there Luce...I promise. I walk to the council and check if there's any foot prints until I see tracks of a car that leads into an underground dungeon, I heard someone screaming.....LUCY! I run to the underground tunnel and I see someone with long spiky blonde hair that had a length down his shoulder, with a psychotic grin that showed his bare teeth. He wore a yellow and dark blue shirt-like armor with a red waist ribbon that exposes his right side of his chest and his shoulder, showing his tattoo. He's from....Grimoire Heart Mafia? Hehe, I'm all fired up.

I yell to get his attention, "Yo! I'm here to find Lucy....WHERE IS SHE?!"
The man chuckled darkly, "GIHIHIHIHIHI Master Jellal has already taken the slut to torture her, why? Who the fuck are you?"

I smirked and I removed my jacket. And I revealed a sleeveless, gold trimmed, black waistcoat, often left open and untucked, exposing his bare chest, a gold trimmed, black cloth around his waist that reaches his knees, held by a leather brown belt with an oval-shaped silver buckle, white knee-length trousers with black ribbon ties, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, and my black open-toed sandals. I revealed my Red Fairy Tail Tattoo that was on my right upper bicep.

The man chuckled, "You're Salamander!"

I said while smirking, "I don't go by that name anymore....it's Etherious now..."

He smirked, "GIHIHIHIHI I've heard a lot about ya, E.N.D but I ain't scared of ya! The name's Zancrow and I ain't lettin' anyone get to that slut!"

I screamed as I ran to him with a fist ready to punch his ugly ass face, "SHE'S NOT A SLUT! SHE'S LUCY HEARTFILIA!" I punched him with all my strength and punched him on his nose. His nose began to bleed.
Zancrow snarled, "You're a feisty one Etherious...but by the time you get to her...she'll be dead! Hehehehehe."

Then I heard a gunshot and a scream at the same time. I yelled as my eye's widened, "LUCY!!! HANG ON! DON'T DIE! I NEED YA!"

That's the end of chapter 8, until next time! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy! Please comment. ^.^