Chapter 6|Operation Sabertooth

Ever since that day, whoever tends to kill me or threaten my family, they will feel the wrath of Etherious Natsu Dragneel especially that woman, who goes by the name of...Ultear Milkovich. She made me feel like shit ever since that day. After that incident, I was alone, wandering the city's streets on my own, with no one to help me nor take care of me. That's when I bump into a small old man. His name was Makarov, he had adopted me since I was alone all these years. But as the time progressed, I had my ways of doing my thing. Like, how I met Gray Fullbuster, man was that a mistake.

Makarov helped me with school, care, and much more. Just like how he intrusted me with the Fairy Tail Mafia. He chose me instead of his idiotic grandson, Laxus to run his business. Thank you Gramps. I had found my way of taking revenge on that stupid ass bitch. *smirks* I CAN take my revenge on her. Hehe, I'm all fired up.

~Back To the Present, Natsu's POV~

That girl that's in the Sabertooth mafia will pay for what she did. We waited for someone to come out of that crappy ass Mafia, until one of the members, Rogue, came out of the mafia. I smirked and we ran to the door. Lucy told me to go through the air vents, like hell I would. I walked to the entrance of the building and took out a grenade that I had in my pocket. I counted, 1...2...3...4...5...6..7...8...9..10! I threw the damn grenade to the entrance and I heard two people coughing, uncontrollably. I look towards my right and saw them fall to the ground in complete suffocation.

I went through the main entrance and walked inside the Mafia's doors. That's when I saw a big ass chick in my way. She smirked as she saw a glimpse at me. I thought to myself, 'Why is this stupid ass looking at me like that?'

She smirked and she took out a rifle and spoke, "I knew you would come...Natsu Dragneel."

That's when Lucy came in and spoke seriously, (With that serious face) "You better watch where the fuck you're going Milkavich, if you don't follow my directions, I will simply blow the shit out of your stupid ass."

Ultear chuckled, "You and what fuckin army?"

Lucy smirked, "My army..."

That's when a whole bunch of people from the Fairy Tail Mafia appeared. I said smirking, "Are you fired up?"

Lucy looked at me and she nodded, "Fuck yea I am..."

That's when I heard Lucy put in the bullets into the Winchester and pointed it directly at Ultear's head. Lucy said putting pressure to the side of Ultear's head, "Where's MINERVA?!"

Ultear screamed, "DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE A SON IN NEED OF HIS MOTHER, I'LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!!!"

I saw Lucy smirk to Ultear's response, "Oh? Like show me where the fuck Minerva is?"

Ultear nodded her head, "Yes! Yes! Just please let me live."

Lucy rubbed her chin, "Show me where Minerva is..."

Ultear nodded her head, "Yes Ma'am"

Ultear showed Lucy to an underground tunnel that she didn't know of and she showed her to a door that said 'Minerva Orland...stay out or I'll make you."

Lucy smirked, "How ordinary....for a stupid ass bitch."

Ultear went down to her knees and she begged Lucy, "Please, I showed you where she is...now please let me live!"

Lucy rubbed her chin in thought and she smirked, "Nope!" Lucy pointed the Winchester Rifle to the side of Ultear's head and she pulled the trigger and a loud 'boom' echoes into the hallway of the tunnel. Ultear's body was laying lifelessly on the floor, not breathing, in a huge puddle of red blood. Damn she's good, I thought to myself.

That's when Minerva opened her door, "WHO DIED?!"

Lucy smirked. I know where this is going, I thought to myself.

Lucy's POV:

I smirked at how easily Minerva came out. She saw me and she chuckled, "Oh look it's the last of the Heartfilia's and the Dragneel's. What happened did you guys miss your mom and dad?"

I smirked and kicked the door open. I made Minerva fall back and she took out a gun. She kicked my Winchester with her left foot, and it landed far away from me. SHIT! I didn't worry that much, so I just took out my pocket gun and shot Minerva on the arms, with two bullets. She winced in pain, but this stupid ass bitch didn't cry, DAMMIT I WANNA SEE HER SUFFER!

She yelled, "You think you're all big and bad, well guess what. Natsu still doesn't know the master mind of his parents' death."

DAMMIT! I took out a biby gun and shot a bullet on her lower stomach, she's losing a lot of blood. That's when I saw her try to reach for a gun on the floor. I took a step forward and kicked the gun away from us. I remember, my heels it has knives. I took out a knife that was inside of my heel of my shoe and I pushed the knife against Minerva's throat. I smirked, "WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANNA SHARE YOU DUMBASS?!"

She was still in pain but she managed to grab a gun from my belt and shot me on my right shoulder. FUCK! I ran to the Winchester and grabbed it. I reloaded it with bullets and pointed it against her face. I asked in a dark deep voice, "Any last words..."

Minerva smirked, "Natsu...Lucy planned your parents' death..."

THAT'S IT! I pulled the trigger and the bullet went through her mouth making a huge puddle on the floor. She was finally murdered, but she's still gonna pay for telling Natsu. This Mafia will. That's when I saw Natsu with his eyes wide and filled with shock.

He said in complete and utter shock, "Y-You planned it?"

I stuttered, "she l-lied. It was her the whole time.."

Natsu nodded, "You sure?"

I simply nodded, "Yes Natsu..." I thought to myself, I can't let him find out that I killed his parents....not yet at least.

That's the end of chapter 6! I hope you enjoyed! Comment and vote! I hope you like this chapter!! ^o^