Chapter 3: Control

You were strapped to the table, unable to move as The Joker's purple knife approached your face. He brushed it against your cheek, drawing a thin streak of blood that ran down to your neck. You shuddered, you weren't that resistant to pain. You got scratched by your (cat/dog/etc.) every once in a while, and you remember breaking a bone or two as a kid, but you knew you weren't ready for what was about to come. You broke from your train of thought as he began to speak. "I'd hate to ruin that pretty little face of yours..." he slowly laughed. "It would be such a waste, don't you think so?" You rapidly nodded. The Joker laughed at your desperation to leave.

    He set the knife down on the small table and began skimming for other options. Joker chose a large black knife with a skull engraved on the handle. "Oh- silly me. I almost forgot to ask you your name." He grinned, peering down onto your petrified eyes. You paused, the last thing you needed was the Joker himself to know your name. You looked up into his insane crystal eyes and could sense the anger growing. "You know doll face, it isn't polite to ignore someone when they're talking to you." He didn't give you a second to answer as he, like a snake, stabbed into your thigh and ripped, making a large cut.

   You screamed in terror and pain as tears fell down your eyes. "IT'S Y/N!!! IT'S Y/N!!!" you sobbed and shrieked as blood poured down your leg. The pain was unbearable, the worst pain you've felt in your entire life. The Joker's smile didn't even slightly fade from his face, it seemed like it even grew larger.

   He ignored your loud screams and circled around you. "Y/N... Y/N... Y/N..." he repeated over and over again, as if etching it in his mind. "Well it's nice to meet you, Y/N." He grinned madly as he reached out to shake your restrained hand. Rage and adrenaline filled your veins. He thinks this is some sort of game??? You spat in his hand, causing his smile to quickly fade. His hand bolted at your long hair, grabbing a handfull by the roots. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." his voice remained calm and collected despite his boiling anger. He roughly threw your head back on the table and let go. "Such a pretty, pretty girl..." he trailed on. "...yet such a nasty attitude." his smile returned as an idea sparked in his mind. "You know, Y/N, I think I have just  the right thing to cure that insubordinate behavior of yours." You watched as the Joker walked over to a big machine, wheeling it over to where you were laying down.

   You heard the machine being placed behind where your head rested. A couple of switches being flicked and a small electric hum. What the fuck? The Joker was always quick in his actions, barely leaving you time to react. "You may feel a slight sting." he busted out laughing. Before you knew it two cold metal rods were pressed against your skull, sending jolts passing through your entire body. Your brain couldn't produce the operation of screaming, however the convulsion surged through your entire body. You could feel every limb spasm with every shock, the pain unbearable. Your head began to feel as if fried, like you were on fire. Muffled noises lingered in the back of your mind of the Joker whooping. Your arms pulled against the leather restraints, but they didn't budge. The sensation slowly faded away as you began to get used to it, as did your vision. Another flip was switched and the pain increased incredibly once more. Your sights were blurred, your head swayed, it was as if you could feel the life being drained out of your body. Abruptly, everything went black.

__                                                                      

    You woke up, shaken and sore. It hurt to even stay still. You looked down on your electrified body, covered in various burns and cuts. Your attention snapped to the mad man sitting next to you, cleaning an assortment of knives coated in your blood. "Well LOOK who just woke up." He roared, boring into your worn out eyes. "Are you out of that nasty, nasty attitude Y/N?" you slowly nodded your head, admitting defeat. "Yes, Jo-" your vision blurred in the middle of your sentence. "Yes, Joker." you repeated, regaining your composure.

  "So good..." he lifted your chin to look at him. "You just call me Mr. J, doll face." he grinned, reflecting his shining metal teeth. You shuddered at the way he started to speak to you. Was he going to kill you? Would the torture continue? You tried to read his stone cold blue eyes, but not a sign of sanity reflected off of them. Did he even know what he was going to do? You winced as you saw him raise his hand, but rather than hit you, you watched his hand rub up and down your thigh. You tensed.

OHHHHH DAAAAMMNNNNN (Y'ALL KNOW WHAT'S COMING UP NEXT LMAOO)

____________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading another chapter of mine! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHH!!

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING AS MUCH, I HAD HOMECOMING YESTERDAY AND I HAD TO PLAN EVERYTHING!

PLEASE LEAVE SOME REQUESTS I PROMISE I'LL DO THEM

AND A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WHO PUT MY STORY IN THEIR READING LISTS AND LIBRARIES!!!!!!! IM SO UNWORTHY WTF THANK YOU!!!!!!!!