Chapter 8: Purple

The concoction bubbled before you, swirling into a cosmic abyss of heavy achohol and vibrant colors. The deadly smell of achohol protruded your nostrils agressively, making you wince. The waiter nervously eyed the drink as it was placed before you, almost reeking the smell of gasoline."Y-you can't sue us." He nervously retreated, not wanting any further part in what was happening. You turned to the Joker, examining his iconic grin wide spread acrossed his face. "I can't do this..." you muttered, staring at the brutal liquid. "I'm too light there's no way I can handle it." You edged the drink away from you matter-of-factly. The Joker began to slowly laugh. You became confused. Your head tilted to the side questioningly. "What?"
      His laughter grew. "You really think you have a choice, don't you." He slapped his knee, continuing to cackle. Unanticipatedly he slid his hand onto his belt and pulled out a large pistol, carved in gold detailing. You froze in shock, debating whether to run or to scream. Neither. He slowly rose the cold metal to your head. Deja-vu? The safety clicked. You had to react fast, but you couldn't. Your body just wouldn't move. You obediently sat, staring blankly into the table in pure fear. "I'd drink up if I were you, dollface." Say no more. You reached for the toxified drink and stared into the swirling blur of colors. Your eyes shut as you downed the venomous drink, ignoring the burning fire pouring down your throat. The acidic texture stung against your lips, forming hot tears within your eyes. The empty glass shattered on the floor as you threw it down, gasping for breath.
    Your surroundings wobbled uncontrollably as the axis of the earth seemed to have rotated to the side. The loud music extremely enhanced, beating against your ear drums with brutal force. Everything in your sights combined into one large mass of dancing colors and bliding lights. You swayed as you gripped the table for support, unable to comprehend what was going on. A firm hand gripped your shoulder, causing you to stumble to the side. You looked at the face, what a strange face it was. Your mind failed to distinguish who the faced belonged to, making you perplexed. You paused, staring into the bursting mixture of mind boggling lights, you didn't know anything. Where am I? Nothing made sense, you only understood here and now.
    You slid out from the booth in an instant, slapping off the unknown hand off of you. You stumbled towards the large crowd, barley making out faces of the howling individuals. The pain in your ears enhanced as you emerged onto the dance floor, following your pure instincts. People turned and gave you strange looks, I mean you were practically naked after all. You pushed through the dancing and chaos, entering the gold illuminated floor. You glanced around, watching the movements of everyone else. They were dancing. Why am I not dancing?  You moved to the rhythm, forgetting it all. You didn't know what you were doing, you didn't know where you were, you didn't even know your own name.

Nothing mattered.

   You swayed your hips to the trap music, joining in with the crowd and jumping to the rhythm. Never in your life had you been more confused, yet so happy. Out of the blue you paused. Why am I here? You exited the herd, walking out into the open. Your bare feet padded against the glistening floor as you wandered, watching the holographic like world swirl into a pattern of colors. A presence was felt within you, you felt it this entire time. You turned your head to the distance and saw a very attractive man sitting in a booth. How strange. He waved to you, smiling oddly. You were confused, who was this man, what was he doing? He gestured you over with his finger, making you hypnotically follow.

    You glided into the booth seductively, looking the man up and down. You could barely make out his face, yet some magnetic forced made him absolutely irresistible. You reached for him as you slurred. "You're like soooooooo hot." You jabbed your finger at bare chest, revealed through his leather jacket. "You like, work out, huh?" You laughed, swaying to the side. Drunkenly you tilted over the side of the booth, catching yourself before you fell off. The man began to speak, yet you had no clue what he was saying. "Shut up" you cut him off, continuing to laugh again. "Ohmygod shuutt upp, I know who you areee." You giggled, letting your messy hair fall in your face. "You're that one guyy. You knOW, that OnneE guyyy." You ran your finger down his chest, trailing down to his pants. Your mind puzzled as you searched to find out who he was. Who was he?
  Nonetheless you continued to slur your way to this man's heart. "You're like soooooooo hot that I would like, I would like..." You once again bursted out laughing. The man next to you began to give off the vibe of being annoyed. "...I would like suckkk your dick ohmygooddd." The man's annoyance instantly changed to interest. You layed upside down on the white booth and toyed with the gold chains draped around his neck like a cat. "But your gonna have to cattchhh me first." You giggled as you shot up, groggily stumbling out of the booth and into the open.
    You playfully turned your head to see if he would chase you, only to find him remaining in his seat and gripping his cane. Why isn't he following me. You shrugged your shoulders and puffed your hair in aggravation. "Okay then youurr loss." You smirked as you prowled over to a clearly confused guard. Little did you know, this was the Joker's guard. You foxilly pounced on the tall guard, pulling his neck down for a sloppy kiss. Your tounge powered over his as you continued, refusing to break eye contact with the man in the booth while doing so. You broke away, roughly tossing the guard aside and grinning happily like a child. You began to run to the next guard when your forehead collided with a metal pole, knocking you to the ground.

And everything went black.

____________________________________________

SHOUTOUT TO @ JOKERSEXUALANDPROUD ON INSTAGRAM GO FOLLOW HER AND COMMENT JOKERSHOE WAS HERE!!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL LOVED MY STORY ONCE AGAIN 
. PLEASE . LEAVE. REQUESTS .

AND ANY SUGGESTIONS OR IMPROVEMENTS

I LOVE YOU ALL

AND BTW... I HIT 1K READS OMGGG 😭 ILY
IT TOOK SUCH A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME
IM LITERALLY SHOOK YOU GUYS APPRECIATE ME SO MUCH AND I DONT DESERVE IT IM A WALKING TRASH CAN OKAY

PLEASE. LEAVE. REQUESTS. BITCH.