lindsay

I looked at him from across the floor. I was so happy to be here at rtx and now I get to meet Ray! could this day get any better?

I stood in line with my X-ray shirt reddy to be signed.one after another people left the front of the line and I slowly moved forward. I got to the front. OMG my heart was beating 20 times per second. I looked at him. God, he was perfect.

"Hey what's your name?" he asked.

"Lindsay." I smiled.

"Pretty!" he said.

"Thanks." I handed him my shirt.

He signed it and handed it back to me.

"Thanks ray!" I said as I hugged him and walked off.

I looked at the shirt. It said call me followed by his number and signed ray. I think I may be dying on the inside.

After rtx I went home but waited till the next day to call ray.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey Ray! It's Lindsey!" I said.

"Oh hey Lindsey! I'm so glad you called!" he said.

"Awe thanks! so what's up?" I said.

"I was kinda....uh.... Wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the park or something?" he said. "You don't have too but I just....... I don't know...." he added before I could respond.

Oh my friggin word! Ray just asked me out! OMFG!!!!

"Ray it's ok..... I would love too!" I said.

"Really!? that's awesome! ok let's meet at the park in 2 hours!" He said.

"Sound good!" I said.

We hung up and I freaked out. I walked, no ran, into my room and rummaged through my clothes. I finally just wore a black long sleeved shirt, skinny jeans, and black combat boots. I took one last look in the mirror and headed for the park.