karenc22

"Gavin?" I said mischievously as I walked into the kitchen.he didn't answer to I crept around the counter looking for him. I jumped when I felt two hands grab my sides but quickly bust into laughs when the person began tickling my. It was Gavin.

"I'm right here, love." He said as he tickled me more. I laughed and tried pushing him away. He didn't go away but he did stop. He buried his face in my neck and kept his hands on my waist. I closed my eyes and took in his warm breath on my neck. He began to kiss the sensitive skin.

"G-Gavin. What are you doing?" I asked and turned around, out of his grasp to face him. Shock spread over my face.

"I-I'm sorry Karen. I don't k-know what came over me." he said and looked down. His face was a blushed pink. "I'm going to go back to the office." he said and went to walk away. I grabbed him into a hug. I hugged him tightly and he did the same back. I smiled into his chest but released him and grabbed his hand with both of mine.

"Look gavin, I like you a lot and it would mean the world to me to have you as my boyfriend but I don't want to rush things." I said softly.

"I understand and I'm sorry." He said and I nodded as a smile stretched onto his face. "Karen. Do want to go out with me?" he asked and his smile grew.

"Of corse." I smiled and hugged him again.

"Top. lets go get some lunch. I'm bloody starving." He said. I let out a small chuckle.

"Me too." I said. I grabbed his hand and we went to lunch.