ectobiologist0413

I jumped on ryan, tackling him to the floor. This caused him to throw my controller that he stole from me. I crawled off of him to get it but, he grabbed me.

"Ry!" I whined and reached.

"Cass!" He mocked. I smiled but felt him move up and hover above me. His breath was on the back of neck and he held me in place by sitting on me and holding me with his legs. He moved the hair from my neck and kissed the sensitive skin gently. He began sucking softly and I fell, limp under him.

I felt him smirk and get off me. I turned around and saw him running with the controller again. I don't know how he got it but I jumped up and chased him for it. He dashed to the AH office and shut the door, causing it to slam in my face and hit my nose. I fell back and held my noes. No never knew that your noes could hurt this much but man, did it hurt.

I could feel that it wasn't broken but it brought tears to my eyes. I looked at my hand and my noes was bleeding. I stood up and went inside the office.

"Babe! What happened?" He rushed to my assistance. I wasn't going to tell him that nerf did it. I didn't want him to feel bad.

"I ran into the pillar." I lied.

"Come on. Let's clean you up." He said.

He lead me to the bathroom with his hand on my back. We got in the bathroom and he shut the door. He grabbed some paper towels and got them wet before putting them on my noes.

I pulled away in pain and shook my head. "Shhhh... It's okay" he said and did it again gently. I'm clinched my eyes and tried not moving.

"It's okay" he repeated. I nodded and soon he finished. He bandaged it and we went back to the office.

•••

later that night, me and ryan sat on the couch together. I laid with my head in his lap and he stroked my hair. "I love you." He said softly. i shut my eyes and he kept whispering silly nonsense to me. He told me how cute I was and went on and on about why he loves me.

His fingers brushed my scalp and I felt like now was a good time.

"Ryan..." I started.

"Yes my dear?" He smiled. usually this would make me do the same back but I was so scared.

"Ryan, im pregnant." I said.