noncyflippledorp

I had just started at rooster teeth as a voice for a new character in rwby. I also did editing and I was in charge of set up for the know, the podcast, the patch, or anything that they needed me for. I have been working for a month now and your best friend was Chris. His desk was next to mine. Over the past month we've grown really close and it was as if i've known him for years. But I had a big crush on him. We were very compatible and perfect for each other. I didnt want to wait for him to ask me out anymore so I came up with a plan.

He had already left and I was finishing up. I knew he got here before me every morning so I grabbed a sticky note and wrote a note.

-can we go get dinner or something sometime? -steph

I stuck the note on his monitor and left.

I got up the next morning completely worried. I was scared shitless at what he would say. I changed into a black skirt that I wore at my waist and a long sleeved pink crop top. I put on my black combat boots and left my hair down. I did my usual makeup and headed out the door, slightly late.

Once I got there a hesitantly got out of my car and walked into the office. I ignored everyone, too worried that I would fuck something up. Once I got to my desk I took a seat, slowly and quietly. Chris was at his desk with his headphones on and looking at his screen so I didn't bug him. But I notice that the note was gone.

about two minutes of agonizing torture passed and I was dying to know the answer. I felt a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders. I grabbed my head phones to take them off but my chair was turned quickly. Before I could even see who it was a pair of lips hit mine. I looked up and saw that it was Ray. Let me tell you another secret. I liked ray more than Chris but I never was able to talk to ray as much as I did Chris. I closed my eyes and slowly stood up, still kissing him. I moved his hand to my waist and to the back of my head. I kept my hands on his chest as I kissed back and enjoyed the long kiss.

He separated our lips and a roar of claps and whistles fill the room. I blushed a light pink and put my head in my hands, that was also in ray's chest. He wrapped his arms around me and i could hear him snickering. I removed my head from my hands and looked around at all the people in the tiny room. I smiled wildly.

Everyone left and it was just me and Chris in the room. "Hey steph?" he said.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I got your note." he said. My head shot up and my eyes went wide. "But so did ray." He smiled.

"W-what?" I was confused.

"I know how much you like ray. I can see it when he talks to and the way you look at him. But here's the thing, ray is completely head over heels for you and I thought you guys would be good together. So I took the note and put it on ray's monitor. So I'm sorry for doing that but you don't seem to care." He smiled. I rolled my chair over to him and gave him a huge hug.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"But I like you too but not as much as ray does and it's only fair that I ' help a brotha out'." He said. I laughed. "But we won't tell ray." He said and I released him.

I looked into his eyes and grabbed his face. I pulled him into a kiss. He kissed me back and moved my lips again but didn't let go of his face. I looked down and sighed.

"I had to. Just once." I said and let go. I rolled back to my desk and saw Chris smiling out of the corner of my eye.

You said ether, so I did both. I hope you liked it <3