a_lexxxii

"Does this look good?" I said as I came from my room, I was wearing a blue dress with some white flats.

"Of corse." Ray smiled and came up to me. He kissed me gently. I smiled.

"Thank you. I'm going to go do my makeup." I said and went back into my room. I didn't bother shutting the door and ray followed me. He came up and hugged me from behind.

"I have something planned for tonight." He whispered then took my ear softly between his teeth. I shut my eyes briefly, taking in the feeling. But snapped out of it

"Ray." I giggled and tilted my head so my ear pressed on my shoulder. He chuckled and took this as an advantage to leave small kisses on my neck. I didn't move so he took it as a sign to go further. He began to suck and nibble gently at the skin and I let out a stifled moan. and he stopped.

"I love you." He kissed my cheek.

"I love you too." I said and he let go. I did my makeup and fixed my hair.

"How is this?" I asked and twirled.

"Beautiful." he stood up and said. "Now let's go, we have a wedding to attend." He said. I looped my arm on his and I rested my head on his shoulder. It was Gavin and Meg's wedding. We walked to the car and I got in the driver's seat.

"You're going to learn to drive before we get married." I told him. He sighed.

"Why bother, when you can drive me?." He said.

"What about when I'm 9 months pregnant?" I said and continued driving.

"Then I guess we're out of luck." He laughed.

"Ray!" I said and playfully punched his arm.

"I'll run off and marry fabio. I'm sure fabio can drive." I smiled.

"I would marry fabio if I could" ray said and I laughed.

It was meg and Gavin's wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and made me cry. I held ray's tightly during the whole thing. Once it was over we cheered and went to the reception

It was so much fun. I had a few drinks but didn't get drunk. Me and ray danced a lot and by the end we were exhausted.

"So..." ray said and shut the door to our apartment. I looked at him and he pushed me against the wall. "I told you I had something planned for tonight." He smirked.

His lips pressed to mine and I melted into the kiss. It deepened and he pulled away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. He shut the door.

"This'll be fun." I smiled.

(I'm not sure if you guys want smut or not so.... If you do tell me.)