ectobiologist0413

I sat at my desk like usual. Nothing felt special about the day. it was an normal work day. Miles came in and sat at his desk beside mine. "Morning cas" he smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. He winked and I felt my heart melt.

"Good morning miles" I said back with a playful wink

"Good morning Kerry" miles said to Kerry and Kerry greeted him back.

Everything has been such shit lately. I was stressed and losing sleep, throwing up and basically ruining the chance for this baby.

"Are you okay darling?" Miles grabbed my hand and I gave him a warm smile with a nod

"Miles..." I said softly. "I'm pregnant." I said but didn't want to look at him. I was too ashamed. He dropped my hand and I could feel his stare.

"Who's is it?" He asked quietly and Kerry walked out.

"It's yours miles" I looked at him sadly.

"You liar!" He snapped and hit his desk. I flinched. "You're a lying! little slut!" He said and I started to tear up.

"It is m-miles. I p-promise" I said shakily

"We've always used protection! You've had to sleeping around cas!" He said and his face looked more hurt than angry.

"Christmas party" I said and wiped my eyes.

"What?" He sighed

"You got really drunk and had sex with me but when we finished, I realized that you didn't use a condom" I said quietly.

He fell silent and I took his hand. "I'm sorry" I whispered but he just shook his head and hugged me.

"I love you but I just thought it was too good to me true" he smiled and I kissed him as his hands traveled to rest on my stomach

"Thank you" I murmured on his lips. "I love you too"