a_lexxxii (smut con.)

•WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT•

Ray pushed me on the bed and kissed me again. His hands grabbed my waist. I had one hands on his neck and the over on his back.

He lead a trail of kisses from my mouth to the neck. They were soft and lovely. He sucked gently on the one sweet spot. I moaned loudly. I could feel his smirk on my skin. It was a blissful feeling. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled off his tie. I tossed the tie on the floor and pressed my hands to his chest. His lips met mine again. He unzipped the side zipper of my dress. He slid the strapless dress down and off. I smiled.

He lead small kissed from my lips, to my neck then down to my chest. I moaned softly and smirked against my skin. He unhooked my bra and pulled off his shirt.he kissed back up to my lips. I undid his pants and with his help, they were pulled off. I grabbed him thru is boxers and I could feel him moan on my lips. I smirked and he rolled over off of me.

I crawled on him and pulled off his boxers. I grabbed his dick and pumped slowly. He moaned softly then I moved my mouth to it. I kissed the head the took it in my mouth. I sucked for a good amount of time.

I rolled off of him and onto my back. He went down my body, leaving a trail of kisses. He Kissed around my waist then up my inner thighs. Small moans lingered in my breath. He spread my legs farther and brought his mouth to my entrance.

His tongue was warm and pleasureful. I moaned and ran a hand though his hair. He moved his mouth to my clit and sucked on it gently. I moaned a bit louder as he stuck two fingers in me. I arched my back. He thrusted his fingers and hooked them as he kept sucking my clit. I moaned louder and moved uncontrollably.

He came back to my lips and kissed me again. He removed his fingers and I say up. I grabbed his dick and pulled it loss from his boxers. I stroked it and released from his lips. I kissed the tip of his dick softly and some began sucking it. He moaned so I went faster.

Once I was finished, i laided back down and he put on a condom. He slowly pushed into me and I moaned softly. He made sure I was okay before picking up the pace. I cried out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck me ray!" I yelled and he smirked.

"Say it again." He said in a sexy and demanding voice.

"Fuck me ray!" I said it louder. He smiled and soon went as fast as he could. He grunted in a sexy way and moaned too.

He closed his eyes and dealt his last thrusts with loud moans. He pulled out and laid beside me breathlessly. I looked at him with an exhausted smile. He gave me one back.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said softly and he wrapped me in his arms. His lips touched my head and I soon fell asleep in my lovers arms.

(an // super late. sorry</3

thanks for 6.96 reads I love you guys a lot<3. thanks loves. I just posted a new story that ive been working really hard on. please, if you have the time, give it a shot. it means a lot.

stay cheeky)