Chapter 1

TYLERS POV

"It hurts. It really fucking does and there's nothing I can do about it but cry and hope for the best" Tyler mumbled as he tried to sleep
____

Tyler! Hurry up we need to go help Laura with her boxes! Tyler's mother yelled

"Do I have to go?! Can I please just stay here?" Tyler said as he peeked out his red room door

"Of course you do! You are gonna meet her son josh he's around the same age as you and Laura told me you two would get along!"

"Whatever" Tyler said as he stood up from his bed and rolled his brown dark eyes.
____

As Tyler's mom pulled up to Laura's new house Tyler could only think about how much of a dick josh was gonna be, he didn't need friends at least that's what he kept telling himself

His mom had already gotten out of the car and he could see Laura waiting outside, he could hear Laura talk to his mom as he just stayed in the car.

He feels his chest tight, palms are sweaty, he feels like drowning until he looks at the view finder and finds a ruby haired boy walk up to the car.

Tyler jumps a bit when he hears a knock on the window.. " hey what's up I'm josh so um are you Tyler?" He said while he slid his hands through his red hair and giving him a welcoming smile. "Uh yeah it's me" he said giving josh a puzzled look

Tyler never liked talking to people, yes he was lonely but could never actually start a conversation without having an anxiety attack.

"So you should probably help my mom and I with the boxes right?" Josh said. "Oh yeah sorry I just um i just" Tyler didn't know what to say because before he knew it he was lost in Josh's eyes. "I just was um..getting my sunglasses" he quickly took a pair of sunglasses from the car and opened the car door.

______

The next day Tyler didn't feel like going to school or even waking up he never did..it was the place where everyone had friends and would chat during lunch. He didn't have anyone to share his life stories and dark thoughts with which would only make him break down at random moments cause all the thoughts and feelings would hit him like a truck when he least expected it.

He was walking to his first class when he notices the ruby haired boy walk down to his class with those dreamy dark eyes and bruised knuckles

"What am I thinking no! I'm not gay I can't be"  Tyler thought to himself when he felt a tap on his shoulder " hey what's up we met yesterday, could you maybe tell me where room 92 is?" All that Tyler could do was stare and think about him until he responded with "yeah I do I'm in that class, would you like to walk together and maybe even sit next to me?" Josh chuckles and says "ya man it's good"

The whole time He couldn't pay attention in class, it was too hard, all He ever do was daydream about him. Him Him Him it's always Him He never felt this way towards anybody it made him feel amazing but also destroyed his heart.