Chapter 6

Josh opened the door to tyler's house when he heard "hey sweety! how was your day at school"

"it was okay i guess.." tyler said
"Mom this is Josh, my bo- my friend."

"Well it's very nice to meet you Josh" Tyler's mom said.

Josh just smiled and nodded

"We'll be going up to my room"

"Ok Tyler just make sure you aren't doing anything you're not supposed to"

"Yeah mom don't worry"
_________
The red door captured Josh's attention so he assumed it was Tyler's.

His room was messy..it had papers all over and a pile of clothes next to his bed and closet.

"Wow have you ever heard of cleaning up" Josh said while he looked around his room and was slightly smiling.

"Haha very funny Josh" Tyler rolled his eyes and looked at Josh while he smiled.

I love the way he squints his eyes when he smiles, Josh's smile was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen Tyler thought to himself.

"So show me them" Josh said as he sat down on Tyler's bed and put his legs up to his chest.

"Oh yeah wait a minute" Tyler said while he opened his bed side table drawer and looked around for his notebook.

"Ok this one is called blasphemy, promise you won't laugh or anything?"

"I promise" Josh said.

________

I start to part to halves of my heart in the dark and I...

Tears fears begin to multiply..

There's said that a wars lead but I forget that I let another day go by..

Blasphemy is just for me..

A while after

Tommirow is sure to come.

Tyler was tearing up now and he could see the tear drops fall onto his notebook.

"Tyler..that was beautiful" as he stood up from Tyler's bed and pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you" he said while Josh hugged him, his arms felt safe and warm he didn't want it to end so they both slowly pulled away.

"Tyler?" Josh said quietly almost whispering

"Yeah Josh" he said almost mumbling while pulling away..they weren't completely free of their arms but they were so close they could feel each others breath.

"I..could you maybe sing me another song?" At this point they weren't hugging or even that close they were just standing in front of each other.

"Do I have toooo?" Tyler said smiling

"Pleaseeee" Josh said as he pouted like a child and got really close to Tyler and looked into his eyes.

"How about now?" Josh said quietly

Tyler could feel his warm breath and he was so tempted to just put his lips against Josh's.

He didn't look back at Josh and just kept looking down at his hands because he was really nervous with Josh being that close to him.

"Fine" Tyler finally responded and crossed his arms