Chapter 7

Looking out the car window Tyler thinks about Josh and cute little scenarios that will probably never happen.

From jishwa: hey TYJOOOO do you wanna hang out tonight?
To Jishwa: tonight? Yeah sure what do u wanna do
From jishwa: idk Netflix?
To jishwa: and chill? hahaha just kidding
From jishwa: awee :( I was getting excited😂
To jishwa: no Josh we will not "chill" we will ONLY Netflix..got that?
From jishwa: dude I was just joking haha.
To jishwa: mhm...
_______

Tyler was ready.. he was gonna ask josh about the holding hands incident that happened at the movies, he was nervous but his love for Josh was more than that, it was more than anything... since he met josh his cutting has gotten better but there would be a few nights where Tyler wasn't doing so good and needs to release his emotional pain. That night was one of those nights.
_______

"Josh! I'm here!" Tyler says while he rings the door bell.

"Hey man! Come right in" Josh says as he smiles and sees Tyler walking in.

Tyler and Josh both walk up the stairs into Josh's room and both sit on Josh's bed, they end up looking at Instagram for a bit and making small conversation.

"So um remember when we went to the movies" Tyler mentions as he puts his phone aside and looks down at his hands.

"Yeah why" Josh is still looking at his phone scrolling.

"I um..I don't know how to say this"

"Tyler, is it about us holding hands?" Josh says finally putting his phone aside and looking at Tyler.

Tyler is still too nervous to look at Josh

"Maybe..I just want to say that I'm so so sorry and I'm ugh i don't know I'm just sorry" Tyler stands up from Josh's bed while rubbing his eyes and getting his stuff.

"Wait Tyler where are you going"

Tyler just keeps mumbling the words "I'm sorry" over and over again almost as if he was in a trance and he ignores Josh's question.

"Tyler!"

"I'm sorry Josh I ruined everything..but i can't help the way I feel"

Josh at this point is standing up with his hands on the top of his head looking at Tyler like he was crazy.

"I'm so-I'm" Tyler now is crying but still trying to find his jacket. The crying becomes more intense and he starts sobbing.

"No Tyler you didn't do anything wrong" Josh says in a soft comforting voice looking worried while he walks to Tyler and is about to give him a hug.

"No Josh get off of me!" He pushes Josh off and is still sobbing, he puts on his jacket and his last words were "I'm sorry" but it wasn't a normal sorry..in fact Josh couldn't even make out what Tyler said because Tyler sorta mumbled it and choked on his sobs.
_________

As Tyler closed Josh's door, Josh just sat down and tried to understand what just happened..all he wanted to do is hug him and care for him.