Chapter 12

It was a few days after Josh found out about Tyler's self harm and he visited Tyler almost everyday just to Check up on him to make sure he was alright.
_______

Josh wasn't at school on Tuesday and that worried Tyler because Josh was the one that would stand up for Tyler if anyone tried to bully him, most of the time Ryan, Brendon, and Oliver were the guys that would yell "faggots!" Every Time they would see Tyler and Josh. Both of them were very open about the fact that they were dating each other because they felt no need to be embarrassed.
________

Tyler was in science and kept thinking about Josh so he decided to try to text him and ask why he wasn't there, he reached his back pocket and his phone wasn't there.

"God dammit" he whisper and everyone turned to look at him.

"Tyler, do you have something you wanna share with the class?" Mrs. Peters asked

"No, I'm sorry but may I use the restroom?"

"Sure" Mrs. Peters said as she turned around and continued grading papers while everyone kept working.

"Frick I left my phone in the boys locker room" Tyler thought to himself as he opened the door to the classroom and quickly walked to the locker room.
_______

The locker room was empty but he heard whispers as he got closer and closer to his locker, he knew someone was there so he decided to peek around a locker.

"Who's a bad boy huh?"

"BRENDON AND RYAN?!" Tyler yelled as he saw Ryan and Brendon kissing against the lockers shirtless.

"WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE FAGGOT!" Ryan said while pushing Tyler.

"Who are you calling a faggot?!? You were the one kissing Brendon!" Tyler said laughing

Brendon was just standing there putting on his shirt on looking guilty like when a child gets caught getting cookies from a cookie jar. Ryan was about to cry but he quickly wiped his face and hid his sadness behind anger.

"Well I promise I'll stop calling you faggot and bothering you if you promise not to tell anyone." Ryan said

Tyler then looked Brendon and Brendon nodded.

"Fine.." Tyler said with a smirk and his arms crossed.

"Good, and I'm sorry for the name calling" brendon finally said after not making a single sound for almost 4 minutes straight.

"What were you doing in here? Don't you have gym 2nd period?" Ryan said walking to the locker room door and walking out, Brendon and Tyler followed.

"I forgot my phone in here" Tyler said standing in the door way.

"Oh well I'll leave you to it then" brendon said looking at Ryan.

Ryan nodded.

"Ok and I won't tell anyone, bye" Tyler said stepping out of the door way and into the locker room once again.

Brendon and Ryan waved as they walked off.
__________

Ah well I decided to add a bit of ryden ( if you live under a rock and don't know what ryden is..it's a ship between one of the old members of panic! At the disco and the current member which is beebo )