Chapter 9

To Tyler: tyler are you okay? U never texted me back or anything..I'm worried.
To Tyler: please reply or call as soon as you see this
To Tyler: we haven't talked in 4 days..
Read 3:34 am
To Tyler: please I know you saw my messages.
Read 8:11 pm
To Tyler: fine ill leave you alone but at least let me know you are okay.
From Tyler: i just feel embarrassed because of what I did..I thought you were mad at me because I held your hand but to be honest Josh..it took everything I had not to hold your hand, guess I'm weak.

To Tyler: come over now..we will play some video games and I'll order us some pizza.
__________

"Finally!..you took forever dud-" Tyler pulled Josh by his neck and kissed him slowly, Josh then closed the door and pushed Tyler onto his front door, the kissing became more intense and Josh even preceded to kiss Tyler's neck..Josh then held Tyler hand and everytime the kiss became more rough Tyler would tightly hold it and even dig his nails onto Josh's hand. Josh found it cute how every time he went to his neck and kissed it, Tyler would get chills and smile while he played with his red Ruby hair by slightly pulling and twisting it.

After a while of them making out and heading to couch they pulled away and Josh said "I've wanted to do that since the moment I saw you" Tyler just blushed and said "this won't be the only time" they both looked into each other's eyes for a little while, then Josh laid next to Him with his arms wrapped around Tyler and said "wanna watch Netflix?"