Chapter 11

Tyler stood up from Josh's bed.

"Can I borrow a hoodie?!" Tyler said while Josh slipped on his gray joggers.

"Let me think about it" Josh said as he quickly walked to the other side of the bed and placed his hands near Tylers jawline and kissed his lips softly.

Josh pulled away and chuckled as he admired Tyler's beautiful bright smile and analyzed his features, he looked down and saw Tyler shirtless..his stomach it had red marks almost like scratches or cuts.

Tyler was still blushing but he got worried when Josh looked down and saw his smile turn into a frown.

"Tyler..what's that on your stomach"

He got chills and a tear fell out of his right eye as he said "im sorry Josh"

"Please don't tell me it's what I think it is" Josh said while a frown formed on his face and tears started filling his eyes.

Tyler's eyes started filling up with tears too and he fell down onto Josh's bedroom floor.

"Cmon ty..why would you do something like this to yourself" Josh said as he fell onto the floor too and hugged Tyler, Josh cried at the fact that his beautiful small boyfren would do something like that, he was still hugging Tyler very tightly.

"I'm sorry, it just hurts so much I can't take all of it and well doing "that" helps me."

Josh pulled away from their hug and grabbed Tyler's hands, they were both still on Josh's floor.

"I can help you..I really want to because it hurts me so much seeing you like this babe, just please stay alive"

"I'm trying so hard to" Tyler said finally calming down and looking into Josh's eyes.

Josh could see the pain inside of Tyler's eyes, how come he never saw it before he thought to himself.

"Well you are doing a good job so far..just don't do "this"  Josh said while grabbing Tyler's wrists and looking at them.

"I'll try, you've helped me a lot though and I want to thank you"

"That's good just remember that I'm here for you and that I love you Tyler" Josh said as he leaned close to Tyler and gave him a small soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you too Josh"