chapter 666

tyler breaks down and starts sobbing uncontrollably, josh looks at him and rolls his eyes. "here we go" he says in an agitated tone. Tyler looks at him through teary eyes and says "how can you be so unsympathetic?!". "tyler get the fuck up we're at walmart, people are staring." he won't get up. instead he starts crying even louder and louder, josh feels like a mother when her child is throwing a fit in public. Embarrassed. he's growing more and more impatient. "you don't understand me josh! i have depression and anxiety. i'm a small and sensitive guy!" josh replies with "you little bitch, get your ass up off the floor before i leave you here" he's looking around and feels the stares of all the people at the store. tyler shrieks, "JOSH PLEEEEEASE". Young kids with their mothers walk pass them in the cereal isle. Tyler is curled up into fetal position holding his favorite cereal, fruit loops. Josh feels himself getting mad at tyler. A wave of rage approaches josh and he starts violently kicking tyler. "OW OUW OWUWUWUWU" tyler goes. The kicking becomes more intense, after each hard kick tyler growls. The kicking is getting quicker and quicker, he can no longer control himself. He then starts punching tyler in the face, he's coughing up blood and his eyes turn bloodshot. The veins on his neck become more prominent as his heart rate increases. There was so much blood. Josh proceeds to choke tyler with all his strength, his entire face is red as if he was about to explode from the amount of blood rushing to his head. Josh isn't in control at all, he was shaky and hate filled up every inch of his body. He wasn't thinking, it was only his impulsive actions. Tyler went unconscious. When he woke up he was in a walmart bathroom stall, josh was sitting on the floor.  He looked drained. Tyler's clothes were stained with blood and his face was swollen. he was covered in bruises. "wow daddy, you really know how to treat your little princess" he said as he moved closer to josh. "of course i do" he replies. Tyler puts his hand on josh's thigh, they both look up and smile. Neither of them say anything else while holding eye contact. Josh leans in and starts kissing tyler from his forehead to his mouth slowly. When he reaches his bloody lips he kisses him aggressively. Tyler let's out a few moans. This makes josh incredibly hard, tyler notices this and gets on top of him and he feels his hard cock on his ass. They're hearts are racing and they've never wanted each other more. Tyler unbuttons josh's pants and pulls down his boxers to reveal his large black cock. He plays with the tip and then proceeds to deep throat it. Josh moans with pleasure. "IM ABOUT TO CUMMMMMMM", the stall door swings open and a short mexican lady screams in terror. "ay pinche jotos!" she says. Both tyler and josh immediately stop and josh puts on his pants. "Sorry, i thought i locked the door" josh says looking at tyler with embarrassment. Tyler breaks down again. "this is all my fault! i'm so sorry! i should go kill myself!!!!" both the mexican lady and josh look at each other in annoyance. "here we fucking go again"