Chapter 4

The next day Tyler was excited to go to school, but was also afraid he barely even slept that night because all he thought about was Josh's soft, warm hands he also thought about how their hands fit perfectly together like I puzzle.

When Tyler was younger he remembered seeing a magazine that caught his attention while he was at the dentist's waiting room, he picked it up and went through a few pages but there was this one page that was titled " How To Know If He's The One" he remembered reading this one section that said

1. When you hold his hand you feel that it fits perfectly.
_________

Tyler was walking down the hallway at school when he saw josh, his heart starting racing and he couldn't help but blush and smile at him.

Josh's POV
Why does he keep looking at me? Do I have something on my face? Did I do something wrong? All these questions filled up Josh's head.

He felt something touch his finger, at first he didn't care but then he noticed that is was Tyler..he didn't know what to do so he just let go of all his worries and held his whole hand.

He looks at Tyler and he could tell that he was nervous and trying not to smile. "Gosh he's so cute and small, I just want to hug him and keep him safe" josh thought as he analyzed Tyler's features, when suddenly Tyler looked back.
________

He was in his locker trying to get all his books when he saw Tyler walking , he smiled at him and he smiled back.

Ahhh! I'm sorry this was so short I didn't know what to add lol hope y'all are enjoying the cute parts cause it's about to go downnnnn