Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Chelsea's Point Of View

- 1 Month Later -

So I'm not married but the rings are both gone. Yep, both of them. But I'm over Noah, I think..

"Is it in?" Alex asks.

"Nope," Zayn replies.

"How about now?" Alex asks.

"Not yet," Liam replies.

Me and Louis burst out laughing at their conversation, "just sound so wrong!" Louis exclaims. They're trying to plug in my electric guitar and they have no idea how. "Its in another hole, bozos," I say, sharing popcorn with Louis. "Hole!" Louis laugh, throwing his head back.

I chuckled, we're in London and our concert is featuring One Direction while in London and Los Angeles. Shane and Blake are working in Paris, where our very own headquarters are. Max and Rue are in school, so I'm here with Hayley and the rest of the crew.

We heard a scream for backstage, we sit up and look around. "Chelsea, your sister is going mad," Eugene says, running out to the stage. I got up from the chair and quickly went backstage with the rest. "Hayley, it's okay," Austin assured her, Hayley is on the floor, sobbing.

"What happened?" I asks Lea, whispering. "I don't know, she came in and she just screamed," Lea replies, whispering. I went over and grab her wrist, "hey Hays," I mumbled, she looks up at me. "It's happening to me," she says, she reminds me of someone.. I got her up, "what happened?" I asks, raising my eyebrows.

Her bangs fall over her eyes, she didn't reply. "Okay, come on," I say, grabbing a sharpie and a song sheet. "What are you doing?" Liam asks, mumbling. I didn't reply and make Hayley sit down. I put the paper on the table and pass the sharpie to her.

"Draw or write," I suggested, sitting opposite of her. The boys sit around the dressing room and I watch Hayley as he pick up the sharpie. She begin drawing a heart then a crack in the middle. She pass me the song sheet, "broken heart, broken soul," I read out loud.

I look at the others, "I think I found my mirror," I mumbled, "Hayley won't be doing the show tonight," I say, putting the paper on the table. "And, we will taking care of Hayley," I say as she poke Alex on his cheek. "Let's play some games," Eugene says, grabbing the controller. I went out of the dressing room and sigh softly to myself.

"Hey, you okay?" Louis asks in a soft tone, "yeah, it's just that I don't know what's going on right now, she have depression and I use to be like that," I replied, in the same tone as his. "As whoever broke her heart, I will break his jaw," I say, cracking my fingers. "Okay, you're creepy," Louis stated, mumbling.

"She's going to be okay," Louis mumbles, grabbing my hand and making it intertwine. I smiled slightly, "Chelsea," I heard Shane calls me, I quickly let go of his hand and went to find Shane. "Hey Shane, thought you're in Paris," I say, looking at him. "Yeah but I never see my family in years," He says, sarcastically and ruffle my hair.

"Where's Hail?" He asks, looking around. Louis clear his throat awkwardly, I shot him a 'seriously?' look. "When you get in, you will know," I say, pointing to the dressing room. "I'm going to roller skate!" I exclaim, grabbing my skateboard. "Hey, I wanna join!" Diana exclaims, "let's have a competition," Louis challenged as the boys grab their skateboards.

"Oh you guys are so on," me and Diana says in unison and high-five each other. "On our marks, get set, go!" Louis shouted, we started skating to the other end of the backstage. "Chelsea!" Blake shouted in 'you're in trouble' tone as I grab the slice of pizza from his hand. I take a bite, "oh, Hawaiian," I say, stopping at the end. "Who was first?" I asks, looking at them. "Zayn," they all replied in defeat.