Chapter 29

Chapter 29 😏

Chelsea's Point Of View 😍

I got out of the bathroom in jeans and hoodie, I'm tired of wearing dresses. I went to the seats area and sit down beside Brandon. "So, we have a couple of missions in Paris," He says, pointing to the files on the table. "Wow, you guys just finished touring and now you're back to the company?" Liam asks, sitting beside Niall with food in his hands.

"That was Chelsea Payne, now is Chelsea Collins," I say, "and it's our jobs," I added, shrugging. I grab the top file and open it, my eyebrows furrowed. "Hey Brandon, you remember Justin from school when we're 15?" I asks, curiously. "He's the one with brown or ginger hair?" Brandon asks, "brown because I dated him before," I replied, shrugging.

"So you only date brunette boys?" Harry asks, raising his eyebrows at me. "Noah is blonde and she was going to married him," Brandon stated, nodding slightly. "Looks like Louis and Luke both have a chance," Brandon mutters under his breath, I hit the back of his head. "Why did you hit his head?" Liam asks, frowning. "Because he is my brother-in-law, well I was going to be but he's still my brother," I lied, nervously.

I ruffle Brandon's hair, "you're bad at lying," he mumbles, flicking my ear. "But I like the brother part," he added, grabbing another file. "Chelsea, tomorrow you have rehearsals with Alex," Shane says, stepping into the room. "For what?" I asks, curiously. "For the company that you and Alex will be taking over, Bailey and Stephanie Collins will be there in handcuffs and Mum or Aunt Dolly will have to pick who will take the company, Bailey or you," Shane starts explaining, "and they have to practice a routine but if one of you doesn't appear during the handing over, it would be given to Bailey and Stephanie," Shane added.

"But that wouldn't happen because you guys would be there!" Shane chuckles, "rehearsal is tomorrow, in headquarters, 7pm sharp," He says and left. "And if you're not clear, here are the rule paper," Shane says, walking back in. "When will it be held?" I asks, raising my eyebrows. "During Rue's funeral," he replies, "family meeting in the morning," he added and finally left.

I sigh softly and look down at the paper. "Can't believe that I'm taking over the company," I mumbled, "well, I think I am," I added, biting my lips. "Of course you will be, I mean it's your Mum," Brandon says, chuckling. "Over my step-sisters," I added, grabbing another file. "Why does your step-sisters hate you so much?" Louis asks, eating nachos.

"I never figured that out," I replied, my eyebrows furrowed in suspicion. "They have my Dad, they have a Mum who is always there while our Mum is always crazy about us siblings getting married off or something," I mumbled under my breath, "my Dad have Bailey and Stephanie, the minute I was born out. Bailey and Stephanie is older than me by a few months, that time my Dad haven't divorced with my Mum yet till we're 18, that's when it got all messed up. I got with Jeremy, Jeremy cheats on me with my step-sister who used to my best friend, I knew she was my step-sister after my parents are divorced, man my life is so mess up," I started blabbing about the past.

I grab another file, "Chelsea, you gotta stop talking," Alex says, sarcastically. "No, continue, I love her voice," Sam says, smiling at me. "Go away, you two idiots," I snap at them. "Especially you," I added, looking at Sam. "Aw babe, don't do this to me," Sam says, "Liam," I whine, innocently. "Hey, Sam is one of my good buddy, I'm not going to do anything about it," Liam says, I pout and fold my arms.

"Brandon," I say, poking his cheek. "Sam, go suck your own dick, if there is one," Brandon says in a dull tone, rolling his eyes at the end. We burst out laughing, "says the one who isn't born with it," Sam snaps at him. Brandon got up an chase after him, "if you guys don't stop chasing each other by 5 seconds, you guys will have an extra hour of training," I say, raising my voice. Brandon quickly sprinted back and sit beside me.