Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Chelsea!" Tania Simms shouted when we enter headquarters. "Hey Tania," I smiled slightly, "oh my gosh, its One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer!" She squeals, "oh and how's your depression coming along?" She asks me, busted.

"Chelsea, you have depression?" Liam asks, grabbing my arm. "Yeah and anxiety and bulimia too!" Tania replies then she continue fan-girling.

"Oh and I'm here because we got some Chelsea bloopers," She added, smiling sweetly. "Chelsea," Liam looks at me, "now lets go watch those bloopers, shall we?" I asks, nervously. "Chelsea, family meeting," Shane reminded me, argh.

"Tell Mum to delay it a little bit later," I say, going to the living room. Tania put in the disc and the 9 dorks sit on the couch, "Chelsea, aren't you going to sit down?" Tania asks, curiously. "Yeah, later," I say, walking off.

🌹

I sit beside Tania and the video started, "ok take 1 on Chelsea scene with Taylor Lautner and action," the producer says, oh no. Taylor Lautner took off his shirt showing his perfect abs, damn, why did we have to run away from acting?

I snap back to the television, I was smiling and I was looking down. "Cut!" The producer shouted, "must we do this scene?!" I asked, laughing. The boys chuckled, the video changes. "Erm, could you get One Direction to sign my book and then send it to my house please?" I was reading out a fan's mail.

"Why do you want 5 gays autographs when we are the Skulls?" I asked back, "cut that part out," Alex says to the producer. "Seriously?" Liam looks at me, I stuck out my tongue at him. "Okay Chelsea and Lea, who is the cutest boy in One Direction?" Shane is holding the paper in his hand, oh this is the part where me and Lea are being interview by my own brother.. For fun.

Wait! I hate this part! I thought they throw the tape out!

"Niall is kinda of cute," Lea mumbles, shrugging. "Chelsea?" Shane looks at me, raising his right brow. "I think Louis Tomlinson is kinda cute," I muttered under my breath, Liam paused the video. "Aw Chelsea," they all cooed.

"Wait! There's more!" Tania shouted, I groan in frustration. Liam play the video again, "er, if a guy from One Direction asked you out on a date.. Who would you hope for?" Shane asked, I groaned in frustration. I chuckle slightly, "maybe Zayn Malik or Harry Styles," Lea replied. "Is all the questions about them?" I asked Shane, "yes," he replied.

"Erm, I won't date either of them," I replied, looking up at the ceiling. "Chelsea, you have to choose one," Shane stated, "Louis..?" I raised my eyebrows. I stood up from the couch, "I'm going for family meeting, bye," I say, awkwardly and runs off.

🌹

"Sorry Mum, was entertaining guests," I say, I look at Mum who a have a baby girl in her arms. "Oh, please don't tell me you have another one," I say, whining a little. "Yeah she did.." Blake mumbles, nodding. "Her name is Angela, she's two years old," Mum introduced.

"Collins?" I asks, quickly, folding my arms. "Yes," she replies, mumbling. I throw my hands up, "Chelsea, I need your help," Oliver says, bursting in. "Marriage?" I asks, looking at him. "You read my mind!" He exclaims, I shrug and walk out with him.

🌹

"Why do I have to this every single time?" I asks Eugene as I grab my guitar. "We're in our 20s now, marriage is a common thing," Eugene replies, I look at him. "And you're a common idiot," I stated, putting the strap around my body.

I started strumming the guitar and walk behind Oliver as he walks towards Layla. "I thought Layla was crushing on you," I mumbled, looking at Eugene. He shrugs a little and started singing one of our songs, 'Love Of My Life.' It was written in 2010 by me and Noah, we were 18 years old then and we weren't really dating that time.

Flashback 🌹

- 2 0 1 0 -

"Chelsea Payne or Collins, would you be my girlfriend?"

End Of Flashback 🌹

I smiled slightly and continue strumming for the song. "You're the Love Of My Life," I started singing with Eugene, "my love, my love, my love," I smiled, looking at Layla. My eyes caught Louis, he looks like he never shave in years.

I stop strumming, "Layla Johansson, will you marry me?" Oliver asks, getting on his knees. Layla giggle nervously and look at me. She steps back, "I.. Can't," Layla replied, what. "What?" They all look at her, "because my sister likes you and she doesn't know what's going on between us and I just can't," Layla says, gasping at the end.

She runs away, "I will go get her," Hayley says, getting up from the couch. "Man, I sang for nothing," I mumbled, I put the guitar down. "Hi," Louis walks next to me, "oh hey Louis," I smiled slightly. "Why won't you hang out with us?" He asks, my eyebrows furrowed. "Don't say we're gays because I'm really going to get you," He added, I chuckle

"Because, I'm quite busy with stuff and besides, my teammates hang out with you all a lot," I replied, shrugging. "Well, why don't you hang out with us tonight?" Harry asks, joining in our conversation. "I have to babysit my new baby sister," I replied, "how about tomorrow afternoon?" I asks, raising my eyebrows.

They nodded in response, "yeah, gotta go," I say, smiling and run up the stairs. "Hey Shane, where's Angela?" I asks, he pointed to the kitchen door. I open the kitchen, "holy crap, what happened?" I asks, closing the door behind me. "She did it," Max and Zayn pointed at Angela with chocolate all over the place and their body.

Angela giggles unknowingly. "Wow!" Blake enters the kitchen, "what happened?" He asks, I took Angela from Max's arms. "Erm, Angela wanted a chocolate milkshake and she forgot to put the blender lid on," Max replies, "and I came in here to get soda then help to off the blender," Zayn added.

"This is what I get for having brothers," I mumbled, taking Angela to her room. "We heard that," my brothers says in unison. "Hey Chelsea," I bump into Louis, "hey Louis, Zayn is in the kitchen," I say, opening Angela's door. "Oh thanks," he smiles and looks at Angela. "Baby sister in chocolate.." Louis' eyebrows furrowed, "you will know when you see Zayn."

💀

I got out of my room in my black sweater and shorts. I went into the kitchen, it's like 1.30am and I can't sleep so I decided to have a snack. I'm craving for chocolate cake. I take it out of the fridge, "oh hey Chelsea," Alex mumbles, his hair all mess up. "Hey Alex," I say, sitting on the bar stool.

"What are you doing up?" He asks, grabbing a drink from the fridge. "Nightmares," I replied, shrugging. "And I'm hungry," I added, smiling. "Is it about Noah?" He asks, in a soft tone.

"I mean.. Remember that night when we are going home with drunk Harry in my car's back seat?" He asks, I nodded in response. "Why did you suddenly scream 'watch out, Alex!'?" He asks, curiously. "Yeah.. I had a vision of Noah standing in front of your car," I replied, "and I sometimes have nightmares about Noah getting killed and all," I added, looking at my chocolate cake.

"Chelsea, it's been two years," he stated, "I know! But ever since last year when The Phoenix attacked us and almost destroyed Germany and kept telling time and time about Noah and Jeremy!" I exclaims, Alex looks at me with his sleepy face.

"Go to sleep, you ass," I mumbled, "night," he ruffles my hair and walks off. "One more thing, Noah's death isn't your fault, Bailey is just trying to get on your nerve," he says, walking out of the kitchen.

Noah and Chelsea.

I sigh to myself and continue to eat my chocolate cake. I should get another slice.