Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Chelsea's Point Of View 🌹

"Oh this is my favorite song from the album," Calum says, passing me the song sheet. "Do you miss or not?" The boys sing in unison, "I wrote this after I broke up with Jeremy, no way," I say, scrunching up my nose in disgust. Liam groans then pass me the song sheet which looks like I wrote in 2011.

"I'm crazy for you, you... Oh," Louis sings dramatically, I roll my eyes. It's 10.30pm and we're still finding songs for the performance. My song sheets are all over the floor. "Or, when I stare into your eyes and felt like paradise," Zayn sings, "that's Alex's," I say, he shrugs slightly.

"Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!" Lea shouted, running into the room. She trip over the pizza box which was on be floor, she quickly got up and look at me. "Are you okay?" Harry asks, Lea nodded in response. "Dude, I just heard the greatest thing ever," she says, looking at me. "Chelsea Collins are going on tour in late January 2014!" She exclaims, my eyes widen in shock.

"I'm not even done with The Skulls tour yet!" I throw my hands up, "it was by popular demand, you're now top 10 sexiest woman alive," she says, "woo," Harry smiles. "You mean the tour, Sensation?" I asks, grabbing my old disc from the table. "No, the new album," Lea says, pointing to my song sheets.

"They aren't out but Chelsea, this all are master pieces," she says, taking one out of the box. "Like this one, you're long gone but you're still in my heart and I hope you're okay," she mumbles out, quickly. "That's the song!" I exclaim, excitedly. "The tour can't be cancelled, your album will be out by late December for Christmas," she says and leave the room.

I grab the song sheet from the table, "job is done," I say to the boys and pick up the papers on the floor. "Hey guys," Shane enter the lounge, he seems freaked out. "I don't want to go back there ever again," he says and sit down beside Brandon. "I heard your tour is going to be up," Shane says, "yeah, I will be busy as ever and I don't think I will make it to Thanksgiving," I mumbled, shrugging.

"I better go start now," I say, putting my song sheets back in the box.

☀️ Next Morning ☀️

🌹 Saturday 🌹

The studio is all set up for interview like questions will asks like a game or something. I don't know. I'm seriously really tired. "So Chelsea," Louis sits at the chair. "You're my interviewer?" I asks, raising my eyebrows. "Yep," Louis replied and look at the cards. Oh boy.

"Okay, how many movies you made for the past few years?" He asks, "2 Skulls movies, 3 Chelsea Payne movies, a upcoming Chelsea Payne movie next year," I replied, "can you make an impression of One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer?" He asks, quickly. "Oh, this is going to be a long day," I mutter under my breath.

💀

I enter the room where we hang out the most where Austin can draw on the walls, Oliver can play the DJ sets and I can dance anytime I want. "Hey Chelsea," Diana says, holding up the camera. "What are you doing?" She asks, she's doing a keek. "Going to dance for the tour next year," I say, doing a hip roll.

"Woo!" Diana cheers and walks away. "Lea!" I exclaim, "coming, coming!" Lea shouted, running in. "Ready, lets go," she says and we started dancing our usual routine. "What are you guys doing?" Liam asks as they all step in. "It's a Skulls thing," I say, I stop dancing and look at me.

"Chelsea, you need a bonus track for your own new album," Eugene says, walking in. "But I have like tons of them in a box," I say, "right, but they don't want an old one," he says, passing the so g sheets to me. "Hey guys, we're staying at a hotel tonight," Alex says, "yes!" Louis cheered.