Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Chelsea's Point Of View 💋

💀 Thursday, 10.30am 💀

"How could you?!" Kathy screams at Jack when I open the lounge door, we're still in LA till Sunday morning when we head off to Paris. And.. Jack and Kathy's wedding is tomorrow. "Please tell me you guys are rehearsing for season 7 episode 9," I mumbled, "unfortunately, no," Louis says, looking at the two fighting couples.

"Come on, guys. Tomorrow is your wedding," Lea says, tapping her fingers on the floor board. "There won't be any wedding!" Kathy shouted, I lean against the door, "go back in," I glare into her eyes. She gasps and back up, "so when Chelsea glares, her eyes will turn red," Sam says, squinting his eyes at me. "And when I want to kill someone, my eyes will turn into the logo of our company," I growl, sending a death glare to him.

He gulp and look away. "Okay, let's don't get on Ms.Collins' nerves," Brandon chuckles nervously, "I wonder how my brother put up with you," he mumbles. "Because he was nice and sweet not like you dorks," I say, sarcastically. "Hey!" I roll my eyes and look at Kathy and Jack.

"So what happened?" I asks, standing in the middle of them. They started bickering with my two idiotic brothers' names in it. "Kayla," I say, looking at my nails. "Shut up!" Kayla screams at them, she smiles and walks away. They keep quiet, "okay, now tour is over so it's back to work, I'm your Ma'am," I say, glaring into Jack and Kathy's eyes.

They gulp and nodded, "good, what was the problem?" I asks, looking at Kathy. "Shane," she replies, "why am I not surprise?" Hayley asks, sarcastically. "Alex," Shane says, quickly. I look at Alex, "we brought Jack to a pub, he came back, he had a few of tequilas and we didn't know and Kathy caught him kissing with some girl because he's drunk!" Brandon exclaims, blocking my view of Alex.

"Kathy, he was drunk," I stated, looking at her. "No, that's not all," she says, glaring at Jack. "In the morning, he called out for her name," she says, through her gritted teeth. "How I wish this was a movie," I mumbled sarcastically. "Hey, it happens all the time," Liam says, "don't help," I snap at him. He frowns at me, "fine," I mumbled. I look back at the couple who was talking to each other. "Okay, I really don't care now, I'm going out to town," I say, walking out.

"Hey, can I join with? You said we could go out," Louis walk next to me. "No," I replied, wearing my black leather jacket. "Why not?" He asks, whining. "Because I said, maybe," I replied, walking to the lobby. "You're a cold hearted lady," he mumbles, stepping into the lift with me.

"No matter how any times you asks me out on a date, I won't accept but a just friends hangout will be nice," I say, grinning. He chuckles, "fine, lets go hangout," he shrugs. The lift reach the first floor, "oh damn, paps," I mumbled as we step out of the hotel. We quickly walk away from there, "if the paps follow, it's going to be hangout alright," Louis mutters under his breath.

💋

"Hey, Mrs.Stone, how you got out of The Skulls Island?" I asks when we enter a dessert shop which is empty. "Oh my gosh, Chelsea," she pinches my cheeks. "And hello, Mr.Tomlinson," she says, smiling at him. "Are you guys on a date?" She asks, curiously. "No, it's just a hangout," I replied, mumbling. "Oh," Mrs.Stone whispers.

"Oh! Can we have this?" Louis asks, pointing to the small rounded cake with a strawberry on top. "I regret coming out with you," I stated, looking at me. He smiles innocently and begin choosing some cakes.

💀

We went back to the hotel after a swarm of fans asks us for autographs and photographs. We step into the dance studio, "oh hi, Chelsea," Alex's ex-girlfriend, Chloe smiles at me. I fake a smile at her, she looks away and I look at my crew with a confused look on my face. "Chloe is in The Phoenix," Lea whispers into my ear, my eyes widen and stand next to Alex where Chloe is confronting him. "Firstly, you cheated on me with Chelsea," she started off, I raised my eyebrows at her. "Dude, it's call a show, it wasn't real kissing and you broke up with him, what's your point?" I asks, snapping at her.

"And then you called me ugly!" Chloe snaps at Alex, "you did?" I asks, looking at him. He nodded in response, "oh nice," I fist-pump him and look back at Chloe who is looking at me wit her mouth wide open. "Don't stare too long, or a frog can jump in," I stated, jokingly. She gasps and put her hand over her mouth, "they ain't frogs here," she says, "I can do magic," I say, smiling innocently at her. "I couldn't stay here any longer!" She squeals.

I grab pizza from the table, "nobody is asking you to stay," I stated, she groans and walks off. The boys burst out laughing, I chuckled. "Chelsea, you just offended a Phoenix!" Shane exclaims, "they're lock in our cells, doofus and besides what can Chloe and Stephanie do to us?" I asks, raising my eyebrows.

"You're right, it's over," Blake mumbles, "Chelsea Collins," Mum appear in the room, I jump slightly. "Chelsea Drew Collins, you called Daniel to run away?!" She asks, oh. "Mum, I dated him before and I'm happy to be single," I smile happily. "Till you turn 80 and die because of old sickness and your husband won't be at your funeral because you don't have one!" Hayley exclaims with anger, we raised our eyebrows at her. "Peace out," she mumbles and walks out.

"By the way, I saw pictures of you and Louis, are you two dating?" Mum asks, excitedly. Louis spit out the water he was drinking, they burst out laughing at his reaction. "We're not dating, we just went to Mrs.Stone's store," I replied, shrugging slightly. "She's alive?! I gotta go see her!" Kathy squeals, running out of the studio. "Kathy, don't run so fast, you're preg-" Jack stops when the door slams close.

"I hate how this company become," Mum stated, she snaps her fingers and a paper appear on the floor. I pick it up, "the company will?" I raised my eyebrows. "I'm going to be 50 now and since you don't want to marry Alex then you can set new rules," Mum says, "wait what?" Shane asks, "you're passing the company to her?!" Blake asks, eyes widening. "No way," Hayley mutters, standing at the door way.

They all look at me, "you need to get married to Alex?" Louis asks. "Yeah, we have this rule that whoever the Ma'am and Sir is, they have to get married but we're promoted to this position because of how great our fighting and defending skulls are and we don't really like each other so the rule is lifted off," I replied, flipping through the pages.

"Mum, this says.. The company will go to Bailey Collins!" I exclaim, I look at her, she gulps and disappears. I look at my siblings and put the paper aside. "Wait, this will only apply when Granny pass away but she's perfectly fine so we dorm have to worry," Blake stated, taking the book from me. "But Mum is handing the company to Chelsea," Shane whines, "hey, you have the whole air force to yourself," I snap at him.

"And besides, I don't really want the company, I just want to be an assassin," I say, shrugging. "That makes me wanna play assassin creed," Michael mumbles, "I will see you guys tomorrow," he says, shrugging and left. "Chelsea," Kathy burst in, panting. "What?" I asks, looking at her.

"Since you're being such a boy, I bought you heels," she says, I raised my eyebrows at her. "But you know I hate heels, especially pink ones!" I exclaim as she took out a very high-heel. "But why?" She asks, whining. "Because I just hate them and it's one of the reason that I'm called Chelsea Collins," I replied.

"I'm going with sneakers," I say, "bachelor party tonight!" Louis shouted, everyone cheers.

🌹

I sit down with the girls, "we really need more girls in the crew," I mumbled, looking at them. They smile slightly, "so.. What's going on with you, Luke and Louis..?" Diana asks, they squint their eyes suspiciously at me. "Love triangle," Lea sings, "dude, they both are in love with you," Layla says, excitedly.

"If I was her, I will choose Louis," Kayla says, biting her finger. I raised my eyebrows as they go on with the topic, "I mean Luke is a nice guy and if he put his hair down, he looks a little like Noah..." Hayley trailed off, "change topic! No boys, no relationships!" I shouted, changing the subject. They shook their heads at me and went on with a different topic.