Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Chelsea's Point Of View 🌹

I walk down the stairs to get some breakfast before we head to the studio for our photo-shoot and so. I turn and I see a knife coming my way. I put my hands on the floor, I jump and kick it back. It stabs into the wall, "ha, looks like you haven't lose your instincts after all," Zen Jordan, the 27th Skulls.

"What are you doing here?" I asks, walking to the backyard where the others were. "I'm your new bodyguard," he replies, "alright!" I high-five Diana. I sit beside Lea, "so you married yet?" Zen asks, I cough awkwardly. "Nope," I replied, Zen looks at Sam. "Looks like you're losing it," Zen says, we all laugh. Sam glares at Zen, "morning guys," Zayn mumbles, sitting beside Liam.

"Morning," they all mumble, I hear a trigger being pull. I stood up. The gun shot went off, "Louis, move!" I shouted when he comes out from the kitchen door. I quickly run forward and grab it in my fingers. I drop it on the floor, "that's hot," I say, looking at my hand.

"What the hell was that?" Alex asks, jumping down from the second floor. "Can you please be a normal person and use the stairs?" I asks, looking at him. "Nope," he replies, "oh hey, Zen," he mumbles. I grab the rifle from the bushes, "do you keep guns everywhere?" Ashton asks, I nodded in response.

I held it up and aim it at a person who's standing at the gate. "The guy have a girl with her," I say, putting my rifle down. "Who's Perrie Edwards?" I asks, "Zayn's Fiancée," Niall replies, I drop the gun and I quickly run to the front yard.

"Chelsea!" I hear the gun shot, I quickly dodge and tackle down the guy. "Who are you and who do you work for?" I asks, pointing his gun at him. I took his black masks off, "he's dead," I mumbled, feeling his pulse by the neck. I stood up and help Perrie up. "Thank you," she says and fix her outfit.

"Do you know who he is?" I asks, then water starts splashing out. The sprinklers are out. "Seriously, Alex?!" I asks, glaring at him. "Come on," I say to Perrie and jog back to the backyard. "Great, now I need another shower," I say, "and another new jacket!" I shouted at Alex. "Chelsea, we can see your white sports bra," Louis whispers into my ear when I walk past him.

My cheeks burn in embarrassment and enter the house.

💀

The 9 dorks went around LA when we're in the studio, doing a photo-shoot for our new season 6 show. "More mascara on Chelsea," Britney says, the stylist nodded and grab the mascara. After she's done, I walk out of the dressing room. I walk into the set, I stood beside Hayley.

"Okay, ready," the photographer says, "no smiling, serious Skulls," he says, "since when Skulls are serious?" I asks, sarcastically. My crew chuckle, the photographer growl at us and we stop laughing. Our smiles faded, "okay, glares!" He shouted, dramatically.

I hate photo shoots.

💀

I stood in the set with the hologram, Noah in front of the fake front door. "Sorry but I gotta go," he apologizes, a tear went down my cheek. He walks past me and walk out of the set, "hey Chelsea, I heard you outside," Alex says, opening the front door.

"He's gone," I say, "Noah?" Alex asks, quickly. "I'm just going to go buy some stuff," I mumbled, turning around. Alex grabs my wrist tightly, "Noah, you're hurting me," I stated, looking at him. "Don't cry over him," he says, "cut!" Alex let go of my wrists.

"You called Alex, Noah," Liam says, I took the tissue from Lea and wipe away my tears. "Oops," I mumbled, shrugging. "Okay, change to the another set," the producer says, "its the singing part," I sigh and took my guitar.