Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Hey boys," I mumbled, walking into the room of 9 dweebs. "Hi," they all mumbled, I'm finished with rehearsals. I told Shane and Alex who I love and, they promised not to tell anybody. I don't think I can trust my own brother. "La, la, la," Shane sings, skipping past us. I clear my throat loudly at him, "sorry," he mumbles and walk out.

"Something wrong?" Louis asks, raising his eyebrows suspiciously at me. "Yeah, you're keeping something from us," Ashton says, "aren't I right, Lucas?" Ashton asks Luke. My eyebrows furrowed with confusion, Luke glare at Ashton. I look at Calum and Harry who is sitting opposite of each other.

"Chelsea!" Liam and Michael shouted at the same time, "look, whatever you're going to say.. I know," I say, pointing to the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen with Liam and Michael, "Chelsea, they are in love with you," Liam says while Michael do a heart shape with his fingers in the air.

Luke's Point Of View

As Chelsea, Liam and Michael left the room. I look around, slightly confused. "Hey guys!" Lea enters the room, smiling excitedly. We all look at her, "tough crowd," she mumbles, grabbing a bag of chips from the coffee table. "Okay, boys, questions time," Alex says, "oh can I join?" Lea asks, looking at her. "Yeah but you keep your mouth shut," Alex snaps at her.

Lea nodded, "okay if you date a girl, where do you take her to a first date?" Alex asks, what is this all about?

"Oh, I want to join too!" Eugene exclaims, jumping in. Alex sighs, rolling his eyes at him.

Chelsea's Point Of View

Alex, Lea and Eugene rush into my room. Eugene slams the door close, "Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea!" Lea and Eugene exclaims, jumping up and down excitedly. I look at Alex, who shrugs. He sits down on my chair, "choose Luke!" Lea exclaims, "no, Louis!" Eugene snaps. Not again.

"They are both perfect for you, Chelsea.. Both wonderful and perfect," Alex says, playing with my pen. "You told them?!" I asks, standing up abruptly. "Told them what?" Lea asks, curiously. "No, I didn't told them, I interviewed all of them and apparently they are gentlemen," Alex says, nodding slightly. "I don't care if they're gentlemen, I wonder if any of them is interested in me," Lea says, wriggling her eyebrows and run out of my room.

"Stevie!" I shouted, through the open door. "Asks Lea to be your date," I say, "is that an order?" Stevie asks, leaning against the door. "It's not an order, we knew you like her along," I say, sitting on my bed. "I do not like her so I will take that as a order," Stevie says and walks away.

☀️ Monday, Morning ☀️

I put on my jacket and walk down the stairs to the kitchen. "Chelsea, you're on television," Shane says. "Aren't she always?" Max asks, sarcastically. I flick his ear and went to the dining room. "Chelsea Payne broke out in 2010, becoming a famous rock and roll, 18 year old girl," she says, "yeah!" I exclaimed, smiling. "Chelsea Payne will be performing with AC/DC, Fort Minor, Avenged Sevenfold," he started naming list. "Fall out boy, fall out boy, fall out boy," I mumbled, crossing my fingers.

"Royal Bliss," she says, "Royal Bliss?!" Layla screams, "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," Layla then glares at me and walks out. "Blink-182," Calum gasps and put his hand over his heart. "Fall out boy, fall out boy, fall out boy," I mumbled to myself. "Nirvana," Luke's eyes widen.

"Fall out boy," she says, "YES!" I shouted, smiling excitedly. "Pierce The Veil and Imagine Dragons," I smiled, "the concert will be in California, it's going to be one of the biggest concert in History, beat that, Liam!" I shouted at him. They all laughed, Liam glares at me. "Sorry, it's just Fall Out Boy," I smiled and went into the kitchen.