Chapter 21- 2 weeks

"It's been two weeks Harry, incase you didn't know Ariana and her new gang of friends are starting to bully me, they said that now that your gone, no ones here to protect me, i guess there wrong, Because i have Ross, thats something they didn't know when Ariana got her man hoes to try to beat me up, its a good thing Ross came along when it was happening. Ross has been keeping me company. I love him, not like i loved you, i love him like a bestfriend, even though we are more than that, thats the limit for him. I don't think i'm going to love anyone like i loved you. When you left, you took my soul. I miss you, and Zayn  and Liam and Louis and Niall. Please just come back, i really want to go prom with you. Its in two months."   

I hadn't heard from Ross fro the past two days, should i call him? He normally messages me everyday, every hour, but not today or yesterday.                                                                                                  He hasn't been at school either. I'm starting to worry.                                                                             i sent Ross about 10 texts in the last 2 days, no reply.                                                                           He can't leave me just like Harry did! He can't                                                                                        

"Sweetie, i made your favourite breakfast, and i brought you a movie to watch later and loads of snakes and if you want, me and you can have a movie night, just me and you having fun, like the old days" My mum said as she gave me my favourite breakfast.                                                                                   She was being really nice for the last to days, to nice. I know something is wrong, it has to be. I haven't heard from Ross. He's been ignoring me but that doesn't sound like him, and mum has been acting strange, shes been acting nice, to nice.         

"Thanks.. hey mum have you heard from Ross?" i asked curiously                                                       "No, um i have to go for an hour, i'll be back soon, and i also need to speak to you later to" She said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and went away                           

I decided to call Ross again, of corse, no answer.              

"Ross, are you ignoring me? did i do something to piss you off? please stop ignoring me. I can't loose another person. Talk to me. Are we still going prom next month. Please reply. I miss you"                     I sent him a voice mail, i seem to be doing that alot                        

I lied on my bed and ate my breakfast that my mother suprisingly made for me.                                   I put on sad songs that reminded me off Harry, i really miss him, but i still can't get Ross off my mind. I'm sure he's ok.                                 

I heard my phone beep, it was a text.                                                                                               I shot up and ran to my phone hoping it was Harry, but thought it was Ross and my third guess was my mum, they were the only three that ever texted me.                                                                           I was a text for Ariana, not a text saying how sorry she is, but a text saying 'hey looser, heard the news, now your a little nobody'                                                                                                         I felt a cold rush travel down my body, like i just found out that we have a test, or a jab                          What did she mean 'heard the news'  

"Heard the news" i kept repeating it to myself trying to figure out what she meant, i finally gave up and texted Ariana back                                                                                                                          I sent back 'what news' she read it straight away but only replied with a wink face. 

"Pixie sweety, come down stairs" my mum said as she poked her head through the door                      Whats that all about, something strange is really happening