Chapter 11- Awkward

Harry

I woke to perfect sight of an angel, Pixie. She looks to peaceful, to peaceful to wake up.                            I slowly moved our of her arms and placed them gently on the bed not waking her up, i got out the covers and placed it over her again, i tip toed out the room and shut the door while squinting my eyes and mouth trying not to make a sound.

I make her a tea with two sugars just the ay she likes it, placed it on a small tray and put a few digestive biscuits on the side of the tray, all for her when she wakes up. 

I quietly run upstairs being as light footed as possible. I creeped into the room and saw Pixie lying there innocently, shes just perfect. 

I placed the tray on the bed side table and sat at the end of the bed waiting for her to wake up.                 "Harry" She grumbled                                                                                                                           "Morning babe, i made your breakfast"                                                                                                   "Thanks" she grumbled at she slowly sat up and let her eyes adjust to the light                                        "What day is it today" she asked as her eyes widened                                                                            "Its Monday, its school time, don't worry last night when you went sleep i went to your house and got everything you needed for today, i would of waked you but you looked so cute i didn't want to disturb you" 

"Thanks Harry" she smiled                                                                                                               "I'm um gonna have a shower" i said as i stood up                                                                              "Yeah same" 

-Hour later-

Pixies POV:

Mine and Harrys fingers entwined as we walked through the gates to Harrys crew and there new member..my old best friend.. wait.. am i member of there new crew as well, i always hang around with them now.. am i apart of the baddest gang in town?                                                                          

"Heyy Harry" Zayn said as him and Harry done there hand shake                                                        "And heyyy Pixie" he sid as he smiled at me                                                                                    Everyone greeted us.. apart from Ariana, she just gave me and Harry a evil glare after she saw that me and him are holding hands. 

"H-hey" Josh stuttered and gave me a nervous smile                                                                            "Hey r-" i smiled but got interrupted by the bell, great lessons, i got science first                                   "Babe what do you have first" Harry asked                                                                                       "Science"                                                                                                                                        "Great i have that to, ill walk with you" Ross said butting into mine and harrys conversation                   Harry gave him an evil glare and then looked at me and his eyes instantly loosened up and look soft       "I'll meet you later baby, i love you" Harry said as he kissed me gently on the lips making sure Ross sees to make him jealous.                                                                                                                

Mine and Harry's hand separates as he walked the opposite way from me and i miss him already, my eyes widen as i realize that I'm left alone with Ross, great should be fun, i mean, I've got the hint, i know he likes me  

"So you and Harry are the new 'it couple' Ross laughed                                                                        "Well if thats what people say then um yh i guess so" i smiled and nod                                               Ross frowns and changes the subject to avoid the awkwardness.                                                           "Science is a blow right, i hate it" Ross says                                                                                    "Well you know, its not the worse lesson ever but its not that fun unless we are doing a project or something" i disagreed with him                                                                                                         "Um y-yeah thats w-what i meant" he stuttered and panicked, aw that's cute but cringy as well               "Yeah"          

We separated and sat opposite each over, thank god, how awkward would it be if i sat next to him       

"Today, im going to pear you up with someone, we are doing a project about Healthy eating and body parts, so Ariana and Zayn.. Leah and Louis.. Pixie and Ross"                        

Oh of course what are the chances! I frowned at myself but smiled when Ross smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. Kill me now.