Chapter 15- makeover

-sunday morning- 

"Get up Cara! Its 11! you slept in, Harrys been calling all morning" My mum shaked me forcing me to get up                                                                                                                                                      "Mum! my makeover!" i said as i shot up and went to sit on my dressing table stool                                   "Go have a shower, ill dry your hair, it would be easier to style your hair that way" she smiled and threw me a towel                                                                                                                                          "Wait i need clothes" i said opening my wardrobe                                                                                  I grabbed my black plain shirt, leather jacket that was worth about £500 from burburry, and my black skinnys, black socks and my black dr martins.

-Half hour later- 

It all fitted me perfectly, i almost like a different person, i was wearing black, i normally wear black clothing but for some reason, it looks so different, you can see my figure, i normally wear trackies but i'm starting to think that skinnys are so much better.

"Ok mum, my hair please" i smiled                                                                                                        "Oh my god darling, you look beautiful already" she grew a massive grin on her face                                  "What and i didn't before" i teased " just kidding mum" she smiled                                            

We went down to the kitchen, my mum grabbed a bag full of hair dye, scissors, brushes, oh no what she going to do                                                                                                                                "Mum its a good thing i trust you" we laughed together                                                                      She started brushing it and drying it, that took about 20 minutes becasue my hair is so thick and long, urg i hate it and it gets so notty, while my mum is drying my hair, i'm on my phone, scrolling through instagram, at the point a saw a picture that Harry had uploaded, it was a photo of me and him and the description saying 'It's not what you think, you don't understand, please come back to me, i love you:( @ItsPixie' Urg how typical of him, hes still that bad boy that every girl drools over and he plays them, just like he did to me.

"Ok now i'm just going to cute some off" my mum said as she was cutting a massive chunk of my hair, the scary part was is that i had no clue what she was doing with me hair, i was acctauly scared shittless                                                                                                                                          She kept chopping and chopping, my hair looked so short, it probably wasn't, maybe it feels it because my hiar was so long before but i don't know, i can't really remember having short hair, its like its always been long for my whole life. 

"Ok put the towel round your sholders" she said throwing me a towel                                                   "Why" i asked putting the towel round my sholders                                                                             "Because i'm dying your hair"                                                                                                            Oh my god, i've never had my hair died, my hair was 100% real, I remember Ariana always telling me to not get my hair died because i would have a chance of looking better than her, how could i not see that she was a bitch.

-1 hour and a half later- 

My mum was just finishing off drying me hair, my hair fell to my side and i gasped at the colour, it was dark blonde with bleeched blonde chunks in, it looks.. good.                                                              

"Ok im finished, you look amazing" she smiled passing me a mirror                                                     "Omg, i look so different, i love it, thank you so much" i said with a big grin on my face and pulled her into a huge hug

I looked at the time and it was 7! Oh my god, it took so long!                                                               I ranup to my room and changed into my new pj's, they were kind of.. well.. not for me but i could get used to them, they were short shorts with a tank top saying 'sleep with me'                                          I looked my phone.. it was the same old same old.. Harry... Harry.. Harry and so on.. so annoying.       There was about 10 missed calls and 50 messages, he seriously needs to stop spamming me and one message from Ross saying 'you coming mine tomorrow for the project.R x.'                                          i replied with 'Can't wait;). Pi x,' Haha he'll like the wink face                          

I picked out my out fit for tomorrow, i can't wait to see Harrys face and Arianas, i'll walk in with my head held high, look at Harry and Ariana, up and down, look away, walk towards them, i'm guessing they will be with Louis Zayn Niall Liam and Ross, i'll walk straight up to Ross, yeah i'll flirt and stuff, how Ariana does it, easy.