Chapter 11 - Family values

Faith
I stormed up to my room to where Justin still lying unconcious. Hes not supposed to still be here. Shit. Another issue for another time. I stormed into the bathroom and rested my hands in the sink and bowed my head to the mirror. I looked up and saw the monster staring back at me. "Let me handle this Kalous" I hear Cellus whisper through the door. His voice was infuriating. I stare back at the demons dancing in my eyes. I growl and punch the mirror with all my might. The mirror shatters and my fist goes through the wall aswell. I remove my fist just as Cellus and Kalous run into the bathroom. "Faith are you alright?" Cellus asks as he grabs a small cloth from the side of the bench and try to place it over ny bleeding knuckles. The minute he comes in contact with my skin, my instincts kick in and I wrap my hand around his throat and slam him into the vanity where the glass from the mirror lay. "I TOLD YOU NO HARM WAS TO COME TO HER!" I screamed and fear ran through Cellus' eyes. "I..Im sorry I was going for Alerik" he says and I tighten my grip, "SORRY ISNT GOOD ENOUGH!" I yell and release him. "Both of you out now." I say and they give each other a worrying look. I'm not waiting for this. "NOW OR I'LL DRAG YOU BOTH TO HELL!" I scream and they leave my room quickly. I sit down in a chair and stare at my bleeding knuckles. "Want a hand with that?" A familiar voice asks and I turn to see Justin standing up completely fine and out of his chains "...you're awake?" I said and he nodded and pulled a key out of his shirt pocket, "I got your little present" he says and I turn away from him, "yeah..well now you can leave" I said and I heard him walk closer, "I heard what you said about Lily....is she okay" he asks and tears build up in my eyes. "Go check on her...make sure shes okay" I said and I turned and he was right there. I could feel the warmth radiating off of him and I just wanted to bury myself in his scent. "What about you?" He asks and I look away, ignoring the temptation to be as close to him as possible. "I'm staying here. The others will explain but I cant just leave it will ruin everything" I said and I immediately feel mt head bring pushed and slammed into my dressing table. I feel my body picked up and Justin sweet voice echo in my head, "Im not giving you a choice" he says and darkness drags me under.

Justin
I'm sorry Faith but I was not letting you stay there. I open the doors leading off onto the balcony and walk outside. I hold onto Faith tightly and jump off of the edge. I land swiftly and zoom off into the forest.

I reach the house and burst the door open. I lay Faith down on the couch and move her hair out of the way. "Whats...Justin" Cias said and I looked up at him. "I had to get her out of there Cais. I just couldnt leave her" I tell him and he nods. "I understand but we have a bigger problem" He says. I stand and follow him upstairs into lilys room. A pale Lily lay on the bed, blood dripping from her neck. "Alerik..." I said and Alerik turned to face me. "She was dead...I had to save her" he says and I sit down beside her. "She'll forgive you Al. Just give it time" I said. Fear shot through me as I hear a terrifying howl from Downstairs. "JUSTIN CYLA SYLAS GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Faith screamed and I looked at Cias. Cias looked away and raised his hands slowly backing away, "I'm not dying today buddy" he says. I sigh and stand up and walk downstairs. The girl in willing to die for is probably the one to kill me.

I get downstairs to a very pissed off Faith. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME!" She yelled and I stepped closer. "I couldnt just leave you there" I tell her and that seems to just make her madder, "I WAS FINE! I DIDNT NEED YOUR HELP! I JUST...Mmmmhhh..." she was cut off by my lips on hers. I just couldn't do it anymore. She wont believe I love her she'll just think its a kiss to shut her up. I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. Those beautiful red eyes. She looked down at the table and I knew I was screwed. She picked up the drawing of her and looked at it. "Uh Faith" I said trying to bring her back to me but she was completly lost. She turned onto the back and I tried snatching the drawing from her but she was too fast for me. My beautiful world, Faith. She said, reading the words I wrote on the back. "No..." I whispered and she turned to me and smiled. "You really love me..." she says and I was about to refuse but I saw her grow weaker and weaker, "Faith..." I said and she stumbled a little and dropped the paper. I watched as she fell and zoomed over to her just before her head hit the floor, "FAITH!" I screamed as I picked her up and lay her down on the couch. "No baby please please wake up" I said and i shook her. "CIAS GET DOWN HERE!" I yelled and Cias zoomed downstairs and looked at Faith. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED JUSTIN!" He yelled and I looked up at him. "She believed I loved her she saw the drawing" I said and he sat down beside his sister. "Shes not dead like I thought shes just..." I was cut off by Cias "asleep. Vampires dont age so she'll never wake up" He said and I nodded. "Unless we kill Cellus...which we will do...tonight" I said and Cias jumped up, "not yet...we have to help Lily through her transformation first...then we can kill Cellus" Cias said and I walk over to my sleeping beauty. "I'll get you back Faith, I promise" I tell her and I kiss her gently. "Guys!" Alerik calls from upstairs, "I need your help up here!"