Chapter 21 - The death of daddy dearest

Faith
Alerik and Cias left me to my thoughts. Id decided to go back to my room and read Hex's book. I was sitting in my room and onto the final few pages.

Day 57
Faith is growing strong and I think I found the source of her lack of inspiration and self confidence. Kalous. Ive seen him try to train her and its not good. Id watch her and she'd do better than anyone id ever seen. Im more than proud of her and im not even her dad but he pushes her more. He beats her down and lets her think that what shes doing is not enough. I have to fix this for her. Amd Cias. They haven't seen each other in so long. So grab Faith and then head to Cias, but I have no idea how to get her away. Cias is constantly kept under guard by Jyrax and Cellus likes sticking close to Faith. This isnt gonna be easy but, theres no time like the present right.

That's the night Hex grabbed me and took me to see Cias. That was when we killed my father. "THATS IT!" I yelled and run out of the door holding the book. "I FIGURED IT OUT GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT!" I screamed jumping around into the room where Cias and Alerik where. They were drinking bourbon or something. "GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT! HEX IS A GENIUS!" I yelled and they all looked at me weird. "Faith calm down. Whats that?" Cias asked pointing to the book. I threw it at him not releasing my strength and it smacked him right in the face. I heard something crack but he'll heal. "OW!" He screamed clutching his nose. He cracked it back into place and then looked at me. "SORRY JUST READ!" I screamed still bouncing around. "Faith have a drink" Alerik said trynna get me to calm down. I grabbed the bottle and skulled the whole thing. "NOW READ!" I screamed and they began reading.

They read the whole thing and then look at me funny. "What did you figure out?" Cias asked and I smiled. "I know how to kill daddy dearest. Hex held the others back and we had a clean shot at my dad. We had us two and we took him down. Now I can hold Lily back and whoever else daddy thinks he can throw at us and you guys take him down" I said and Cias looked at me. "I love the optimism sis but he already knows were coming. Its why he took Justin" He says and Alerik nods. "I agree. Were probably all walking into a trap" Alerik said and I smiled. "Ive thought of that too. Lily knows us. She knows that id do anything to keep Justin safe and she knows that Cias, you would want to keep me safe and away from the fight and that you Alerik, will never hurt her. They would be expecting me to sneak out to go to him." I said and Cias smiled. "Your crazy sis" he says and I laugh. "But it will work. Follow behind me. Stay hidden" I said and they nodded. I grabbed my sword and strapped it to my back. "Lets kill the devil, once and for all"

I grabbed Justin shirt before leaving and I was able to track him to a lovely big mansion. Three bodies lay scattered about the front garden. A man and a women and it looks to be a small boy. Monster. I walked up to the front door and kicked it open. Unsheathing my sword, I walk in at the ready. "KALOUS! I'M HERE!" I yelled and Lily zooms up leaning a against a wall spinning a knife against her finger tip. Kalous soon appeared aswell. "Its father to you Missy" Kalous says and I smile. "You've done damage only a father can do yes, but we dont call monsters by their title" I said and he smiled. He pulled someone from the around the corner. "JUSTIN!" I yell and take a step closer to them and Lily does the same. "LET HIM GO KALOUS!" I yell and Kalous smiles. "Now Lily" Kalous says and she throws the knife. It shatters my necklace and embeds in my chest. I grunt and rip the knife out. "There, no more magic for you cuz" she says and I smile. "Why are you happy Faithy? You're powerless" he says and my smile grows wider. "You under estimate me father" I said and I raise my arm and push it to the right. Lily flies over to the wall and is stuck there. "WHAT! HOW!" My father yells and I smile. I use my free hand and twist my wrist and my fathers arm snaps and Justin runs over to me. "I never needed that necklace. The power is my own. It comes from my hatred of you" I said and he falls to his knees. I feel two more presences behind me. "Glad to see you guys caught up" I said to the boys. They zoomed over  to Kalous and slashed at him. He easily dodged their effort and Justin looked at me. "Let Lily down" he says and I give him a shocked look, "what!" I asked and he begged. "Faith please just trust me" he says and I look over at Lily who was struggling against my magic but she wasnt looking at me or anything. She was looking at Alerik. Fear in her eyes. I dropped her and she grabbed a hidden blade from her boot and zoomed over to Kalous. She come up behind him. She jumped and landed right on his back. "LILY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Kalous yelled as she grabbed him and held the knife to his throat. "Faith if you would do the honours" She said and the boys grabbed Kalous arms and held him still aswell. "Id love to" I said and I dragged my blade across the floor and smiled as I reached him. "Lily you unloyal bitch!" He screamed and she smiled. "I'd never side with a piece of vampire shit like you" she says to him and I smile. "You destroyed our family. Tore us  apart bit by bit,  destroyed the only hope we had. But family always finds a way together. You will die...and we will continue living and you will watch us live and thrive and be happy" I said and my sword glowed, "have fun in purgatory father...you'll be able to watch us grow up" I say and slowly drive sword into his body. He howls in pain and the sword drives through his chest. I hit his heart and twist. He howl in pain and then goes limp. "Hes dead" Lily says and drops him. He falls to the floor. "Not yet" I said and pulled a lighter out of my pocket. I set Kalous on fire and watched as his body turned to ashes. "Faith," Justin says and turns to face me, "I'm sorry for everything that happened. I'm sorry  for being so rude and cruel and...mmmmhh" I cut  him off. I was sick of him talking so I grabbed his shirt and kissed him. We heard everyone ohhhh and laugh but we didn't care. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. Eventually his heat left me and Cias had him pinned to the wall with a knife to his throat, "Cias what are you doing!" I screamed and Cias laughed. He pulled the knife away and turned to me. He feel to his knees and looked up. "Cias?" I asked and he raised his hand. "FINALLY!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. We all laughed. "He grabbed me and Cias and pulled us over to Lily and Alerik. He hugged us all. "Oh thank heavens!" He yells and we all laugh more. "Thank you Lily" I said and Alerik hugged her. "Were so sorry for making you feel neglected. We love you Lily" he says and Justin steps in, "Never leave us," he says and there was  a look of fear in his eyes. "Please" he says and she looks upset. "Lily, I found  this" I said and showed her a family photo. "It was in a book Hex had" I said. The photo had Hex with me and Cias and Lilys parents. A new born baby lay in her mothers arms. "I thought you'd like to have it" I said and she took it with shaking hands. She lunged at me and wrapped her arms around me. "Thanks cuz" she says and I hugged her back. "You're welcome" I reply and we pull away. Cias wraps his arms around both of our neck, "ahhh lets go home" he says and the other two join in. "And celebrate" I said. "Hell yeah!" Lily said and we all laughed. Were gonna be okay.