Prologue

I've been broken for a lot of times already. A lot of guys I get involved with are a very good players in a certain game called Love. Love will do nothing to you but hurt you. Give you the things you want then it will shatter it right in front of you.

There was this saying that the one who you hold most dear will be the reason for your hatred. It's true since I've been in love for how many times and they all played with me. It hurts, actually. I hope you guys know how it feels.

I've locked and destroyed my warm heart and replaced it with a cold one. I no longer want to be involved with such soft influences because it is such a nuisance. It is what makes us soft and weak.

To fall in love is like falling down the cliff while spikes are waiting to touch you and perish you. Love will do you no good.

Being free is what true happiness is. You can always be happy without love. Being free from boys, and others are very nice. I can do anything I want without anyone telling me what to do or what to wear. And there's no one who would hurt my heart again.

---
WARNING
This book contains mature content like swearing and a little bit inappropriate for children's minds so please be aware.
---
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The characters are highly requested by my friends.