Chapter 8 (KYLE)

Kyle tried to think of something to do as he ran so fast while holding Maica's hand. But since he's holding Maica's hand, he can't really think of something really smart thanks to that disturbed concentration he's having at the moment. If you know what I mean.

"What do we do?" Maica asked while running but she's already panting for breath.

"We're already doing it!"

"Fucking cowards!" Charles Tengco yelled and he finally caught up to Kyle and Maica's pace and they blocked their path.

"You're surrounded." Sid Dela Cruz said as he cracked his fists.

Jey Ryan went for the first punch but luckily it got blocked by someone Kyle was so relieved to see. Hello Cyrus!

"I'm really good when I sense trouble." Cyrus scoffed as he held Jey's fist so hard and he twisted it and sent Jey to the ground Judo style

-

Author's Note

I always wanted to do that. But anyway, back to the story

-

Leo came to the scene and his 5'11 height overwhelmed the others and already ran away except for Jeral Ressto.

Jeral kicked Leo in the knee and he dropped to ground really fast and this guy just got aced by a regular kick, how awful. Cyrus facepalmed and then Charles Tengco went for another punch and Cyrus failed to block it and he got pinned down on the ground.

"I guess we're out of options. . ." Kyle said.

"What are you guys doing!? This isn't some Teen Clash like in the movies that you could do casually!" Mae suddenly stepped in the scene and slapped all the friends of Yves and all of them ran away except for Yves.

"It's not surprising that you humiliated my friends. But you can't do that to me!" Yves grasped Mae's hands and tried he tried to violate her in any naughty way but Yves realized that he was being recorded by someone as he looked to his right and saw Gerico.

Jigs then pulled Yves's pants revealing his boxers in public, such humiliation indeed.

"Well, you just got humiliated by us you douchebag!" Mae exclaimed.

Yves hissed and ran away and they went back to God knows where they came from but they stayed here in the hotel so maybe they'll go back to their rooms. However, they just left the place and they disappeared.

"What just happened?" Isabella asked.

Jeff Ry came running to Leo to help him with his First Aid Kit and then Raiden gave Leo a seat so that he can relax his knee.

"I'm never going on a fight again." Leo said.

"You've got a black eye, Cyrus." Sadie said as she tried to apply some ice on it but Cyrus grabbed the ice and he did it on his own.

Sadie's glad that he saw Grey Benares was not really trying to involve in the fight because he just stood there a while ago without even trying to join the fight. She was quite proud of the guy but she was confused why was she trying to help Cyrus? First of all, they're not really close and secondly, she felt insulted because of what happened yesterday about Cyrus suddenly touching both of Mae and Sadie's shoulders though. But anyway, that's the least of her problems and she set that thing aside.

"We started this nicely and everything got screwed up!" Lluis complained but not too loud because Isabella might think about something really suspicious.

Everyone just went back inside except for Kyle and Maica because they had their, unfinished business.

"So what were you going to say to me?" Maica asked.