Chapter 19 (MAICA)

Kyle and Maica held hands as they ran to the tricycle and went to Castro Hospital. Kyle felt worried and Maica, still felt jealous after the events that had happened.

"What the hell was Dixie thinking." Kyle said in an irritated voice.

"Who called  you anyway?" Maica asked.

"It was Jeff Ry. He told me that Dixie became suicidal and she wanted to kill herself by walking on the streets without thinking of her safety!" Kyle said.

Maica felt sad and she knew that Dixie loves Kyle so much. Maica knew that Dixie was feeling jealous because Maica got the chance to go to the orphanage with Kyle and not Dixie. Guild was in Maica's heart and she didn't know what to do. It was also crystal clear to everyone that Dixie really loves Kyle.

"We're here." Kyle said.

The both of them unloaded the tricycle and went inside the hospital. They went to the lobby and asked the nurse.

"Where is Dixie David's room?" Kyle asked.

"Room 303,  sir." The nurse said.

Kyle nodded and he ran towards Dixie's room while holding Maica's hand still. He didn't let go of her since earlier in the bridge. Their hands were intertwined for the whole trip, and that is what Maica loved the most. When the both of them went inside, Kyle let go of Maica's hand and knelt down right beside of Dixie's bed, Maica felt disappointed. Jeff Ry was sitting on the corner of the room and so are the others.

"Good thing you guys brought her here. How'd you find her?" Kyle asked them.

"Jeff Ry was the one who's been keeping watch on Dixie. He knew that something wasn't right about her." Precious said.

Kyle felt irritated as he held Dixie's hand and rested his head on it. Maica didn't know what to do but she really felt guilty. She went outside without any notice. As Maica was about to get down back to the 1st floor, Kyle called her.

"Maica! Where are you going?" Kyle asked.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have gone with you to the orphanage."

"It's not your fault! We were chosen to go the orphanage." Kyle said.

"You don't get it Kyle!" Maica exclaimed.

"What? Do you have something that you're not telling me?" Kyle asked. He was starting to get irritated.

"I begged sir Alex that you and I should go to the orphanage, and I owe him big time. I wanted to fix everything that was broken between us, Kyle. For two months, I was crying and I didn't know what to do." Maica's eyes were starting to swell thanks to her tears.

"Then what does this connect to making Dixie go suicidal?" Kyle asked.

"See, you don't get it! DIXIE LOVES YOU! SHE CARES FOR YOU AND YOU DON'T EVEN SEE WHY YOU ARE SPECIAL TO HER!" Maica exclaimed.

Kyle gave Maica his handkerchief but Maica didn't accept it. She had her own one. Kyle, right now, was being slapped by the fact that Dixie really loved him ever since. He was blinded because all his attention was centered to Maica, Kyle felt guilty.

"I'm sorry I caused trouble to your friend. I'm really sorry." Maica said as she walked away.

Kyle didn't even try to chase her this time and he went back to Dixie's room.

Maica kept on crying as she went back to the school to get her car and ignited the engine to go back home. As she ignited the engine, she received a phone call. It was her dad. Maica answered the call because she didn't want her father to worry about her. It was getting dark as well.