Chapter 26 (KYLE)

Author's note:

This chapter is finished at 10:41 PM at October 9, 2017. If there are mistakes, I will just edit them on the next time I'm free. I feel a little bit sleepy and I really wanted to update the chapters faster since My Woven Heart is closing to its end. But don't worry, it won't be that so close to the end. I'm just building up for the ending. Please vote for this chapter, thank you!   

-=-

    "Get to the quadrangle, now!" Grey said. 

    Grey called at Kyle's cellphone and gave him an order. Group B went running to the quadrangle and tried to slither through a group of students who keeps on picturing at Migo. 

     These students are not helping at all. Kyle thought. 

     There was an isolated spot in the crowd and that's where Group B stood. It was the spot where Migo's supposed to fall. 

     "Who are guys? What are you doing here?" A student asked. 

     "We're Migo's friends and we're here to help him!" Kegan said. 

     "I'm thinking about a lot of things." Kyle said. 

     "What is it?" Cyrus asked. 

     "Why would Kegan ask help from Grey and Maica just to help Migo? I mean, he could just ask you for help." Kyle asked. 

     "Well, that's the question that needs to be answered later. We better catch Migo when he falls down." Lluis said. 

     Kyle looked up and saw Migo holding a bottle as he tried to jump. Kyle felt that MIgo didn't really want to jump, he just stopped jumping. Kyle knew that there was something that Migo still wanted to do. 

     "I'll talk to him." Kyle said. 

     "What?" 

     "Sorry guys but I'm going to that classroom." Kyle said as he ran. 

     "Hey! Wait!" Kegan yelled but Kyle already went inside and Kegan can barely see him thank to the crowd. 

     Kyle knew that Maica's also there. Kyle didn't know why Maica was on his mind but his instincts told him to go for Maica. Kyle was amazed to see the first floor of Glaret High. It felt like a mall in here. Kyle didn't have enough time to look at the wonderful sight of this school and he went to the second floor. Kyle didn't know the feeling that he was having in his heart but he knew that he could do something. It would help him talk to Maica and he could also prevent Migo from dying. Kyle thought that this was a win-win situation. 

     When Kyle reached the second flour, he saw Dixie and Ayhen trying to stand up. Kyle ran to their direction to help. 

     "What happened?" Kyle asked. 

     "Some weird guy bumped into us." Dixie said. 

     Kyle noticed the bruise in Dixie's ankle and she couldn't stand well. Ayhen was applying a cold compress on the affected part to treat the bruise. 

     "Kyle, please go to room 204, Grey might need you." Dixie said. 

     Kyle nodded and then he ran to the other side of the second floor to find room 204. When he finally found it, the door was broken. The Teacher was lying on the ground, obviously looking frightened. He saw Grey going near the window and Migo was telling Grey to not go near at him or he will jump. 

     "Hey Migo!" Kyle yelled. 

     Migo looked at the direction where the voice came from.